Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 25, 2008, 01:00 AM
Joined May 2006
1 Posts
Discussion
Orange County electric/slope flyers

hello i live in mission viejo in southern california (orange county) and would really like to start some form of flying club.
I have been all over the place looking for good places to fly gliders and electric airplanes i have finally found a great spot, i call it tower hill because of the cell tower across the street. most of the time the wind is good around 15mph (on a few days it has been up to 50mph!!) i have two friends i fly with and want to meet some new people who fly rc airplanes.

we both have combat wings amongst other planes and are always looking for a little combat competition.

i will be attending the fun fly on november 9 at black starr canyon flying field.

if you live close by and want to fly or come check out "tower hill" send me an email and we can go fly.
RSMryan@aol.com
ryan v is offline Find More Posts by ryan v
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 26, 2008, 08:13 PM
Joined Nov 2008
2 Posts
Hi Ryan! I just dug out my old Spirit 100 (big graceful beast) that my dad and I built in the mid 90s. I've got the itch to fly again, I bought new transmitter and receiver batteries and I'm ready to go! Just need a place to fly. I used to fly when I was a teenager up in Yorba Linda at a hill called Glider Point. Now I live in Ladera Ranch and want to find a good spot around here. Knowing the number of hills around here, there's gotta be a great place or two....

I'll hit you up in email too just in case you don't check this often. My name is Chris by the way....
ctadams79 is offline Find More Posts by ctadams79