HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by KStelly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 19, 2003, 04:33 PM
Church Point, LA (70525)
Joined Aug 2002
107 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Idea
FS: OS LA .40, OS FX .25, TT GP.15, starter, etc.

I've been such a lazy butt lately, I've not gotten the time to sell these items, but now I could use the money so here goes.... In July of 2002, I quit flying glow planes, and have a few things that are of no use whatsoever to me anymore:

I have an OS LA 40, natural-colored (not blue), with muffler, glow plug, engine mount, and fuel-line installed. It has about 30 flights on it, and one crash with no damage. It was installed in a new plane and run after the crash with no problems except for bubbles in the intake, which was due to a strand of faulty fuel line in the pickup..brings back bad memories.

I'll let it go with all the above-mentioned accessories and throw in a fuel tank with it for $40 plus shipping *****SOLD SOLD SOLD***

Next, I have an OS FX .25 that I bought NIB from a friend.....It has only been richly bench-run by me (was going to use it on the powered parachute..but the torque was too crazy for such a small craft) and has never been in the air....comes with muffler, plug, gas tank, and fuel tubing installed.

Selling it for $65 plus shipping. *****SOLD******

Lastly in the engine department, I have a Thunder Tiger GP .15 with a muffler made for using the engine as a pusher (used this on a non-flying powered-parachute contraption). It also has a glow plug, gas tank, and all fuel tubing installed.

It's selling for $40 plus shipping *****SOLD SOLD SOLD***

I still have a hand-crank pump with tubing installed, 2 glow clips...one has wire and can be connected directly to a 1-3V source, and the other has a nicad installed and has no wires...it's been used, and the "grip" on the plug is a little loose...wall charger included. Also have a Hangar 9 Expanded Scale Voltmeter and comes with a futaba/hitec-configuration rx female connector soldered to banana plugs that fit in the voltmeter...also have a pair of multi-meter pointed probes. Oh...I also have a full bottle of after-run engine oil..guessing 6-8oz......and finally, I have a small bag of misc glow-fuel plumbing items (filters..e-z connect fueling valve), as well as a couple used and one new glow plug. As you see, I've really scoured my shop for everything glow-related that I can sell.

*****Update: 12V starter and replacement cone SOLD...****

****Update: also have a 600mah (i think....) 4.8V Futaba rx pack used appx 30 flights*******

I accept PayPal and USPS Money Order and ship via USPS Priority Mail.

Pictures of all the above-mentioned items are available at:
http://webpages.charter.net/kyles/sale.html

Thanks and God bless,

Kyle
kylestelly@charter.net
KStelly is offline Find More Posts by KStelly
Last edited by KStelly; Mar 05, 2003 at 09:12 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2003, 08:24 PM
Church Point, LA (70525)
Joined Aug 2002
107 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
bump!
KStelly is offline Find More Posts by KStelly
Closed Thread