|Oct 20, 2008, 12:43 PM|
Kyosho Ki-61 Hien (version 2)
KYOSHO Ki-61 Hien EP
• Kyosho Master Coat - Expertly covered in high-quality color film, so only a short time is needed for completion.
• Equipped With Retracts - Equipped with retractable undercarriage with linkage rods installed. Also, the leg strut covers automatically open and close with the retracts.
• Split Flaps - Realistic split flaps provide excellent lift and speed control during landings and takeoffs, as well as reproducing true fighter plane flying performance. Includes split flaps just like a original. Not only used in landings and takeoffs, but also used to fly like a true fighter of the day.
• Fully Adjustable - Spacious radio room allows various size servos to be used. C of G can also be changed according to engine choice.
• Camouflage Print - Fuselage is pre-covered in complicated camouflage printed MasterCote film and the unique shape of the cowling has been recreated in pre-painted FRP.
• Easy Taxiing - Equipped with rudder connected tailwheel. Allows free control for taxiing and greater appreciation of scale form in landings and takeoffs.
• Supper Light Weight - Lightweight fuselage structure is almost fully assembled and built from balsa.
• Pre- Installed - Pre-installed retractable landing gear is complete with linkages.
• 2 or 3 Blade propeller - Includes replica of the HIEN's unique spinner. Slight modifications allow 2-blade or 3-blade propellers to be fitted.
• True Replica - Subtle curves of the cowling have been accurately recreated in pre-painted FRP.
Equipped with retract landing gear
Rudder connected tailwheel
Carbon Linkage parts
Special spinner for 2-blade or 3-blade propeller
Wing Area: 32.5dm2
Wing Load: 81.5g/dm2
Wing Type: Semi-Sym
Part #: 10867B Street Price $169.99 (EP version)
Part #: 11867B Street Price $169.99 (GP version)
ImagesView all Images in thread
|Oct 20, 2008, 01:38 PM|
Setups you could use;
Motor: Hacker A50-12s on 5 or 6 cells
Motor: Vision Hobbies Storm 5055-580KV
Battery: Team Orion ORI60030 5S 1P 30c 5000mah
Prop: APC 14x10 ~ 13x8 Master Airscrew 14x7 3 Blade
ESC: Hacker Opto 70
ESC: Casle Creations 110HV (this ESC is over kill)
I am sure some of you have your own products you like to use, but I will pimp these products...LOL
|Oct 20, 2008, 04:45 PM|
Any chance you could tell us aside from the covering and maybe some alterations for "E" power, what's the difference(s) between this one and the "old" version.
Stunning plane btw! If it flies as good as my 190, this gonna be great addition to my hangar!
|Oct 20, 2008, 05:22 PM|
Just off the top of my head,
• Scale Spinner, designed for 2 or 3 blade propellers
• Carbon/aluminum push rods.
• Pre fabed Y linkage
• redesigned firewall
|Oct 20, 2008, 09:35 PM|
North Hollywood, CA
Joined Jul 2007
I hope you'll have mine put aside when they get there. I'm the one who was at Gizmo's when Carol called you and asked to pre-order one. I made the comment about the Phase 3 F-16 vs. the Kyosho F-16. I hope this didn't put me at the back of the line. hehe I've been looking forward to this plane since the hints started coming out. I can't wait to get the EP version of this bird. Amazing! I might be a little biased about the f-16's but I own the Kyosho Kelly Reno Racer, Kyosho Fockewulf 50, Kyosho F-16 and Kyosho Vision and now am going to buy the Kyosho Hein, so you can see its not that I have anything against Kyosho, that's for sure. These will be out in my birthday month so there's no excuse for me not to have one!
P.S. I'm also waiting for your new F2 I think its called? Can't wait for that one either. Can't beat fiberglass fuse and built up wing. Dang you guys! We're in a recession!
|Oct 20, 2008, 11:25 PM|
LOL JIM, BACK OF THE LINE!!!!!!!!!
Really though, you are one of the first to pre-order. Yeah, the F-2 looks really good. I hope to get a sample soon.
I am glad to see you are supporting Gizmo Hobbies.
|Oct 21, 2008, 06:28 AM|
Thanks for the info Tim. I think this is going to make a nice project for me this winter. I really liked the 190, so I'd assume this plane would be similar. Any word on what's in the pipeline for the similar future warbirds? Maybe an updated ME-109, P-40..or How about a Hurricane?
|Oct 22, 2008, 01:10 AM|
Thanks for starting up another great thread Tim!
Looks like another great war bird on the way! If it is anything like the FW190, I will fall in love all over again!
So, does it come with the pilot pictured too?
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Kyosho Ki-61 Hien version 2||TimJohnson||Fuel Warbirds||7||Nov 01, 2008 08:45 AM|
|Sold||NIB FSK KI-61 Hien CAMO version.||rcdude01||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||11||Jan 28, 2008 08:07 AM|
|Kawasaki ki-61 Hien||Helge Sondresen||Scale Kit/Scratch Built||11||Jan 15, 2006 05:37 PM|
|NEW FSK MODELL: KI-61 Hien II "TONY" !!!!||wastel||Parkflyers||6||Sep 28, 2005 01:42 AM|
|Latest News: Flying Styro Japanese Army AF Kawasaki Ki-61 Hien (Tony)||shschon||Parkflyers||1||Sep 26, 2005 09:50 PM|