HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by gtfreeflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 17, 2008, 10:47 PM
Put a bigger motor on it!
Costa Mesa, CA
Joined Feb 2007
1,564 Posts
Discussion
My garage, hangar and workbench

This blog is dedicated to my first workbench. Really though, I'm just putting this picture here so I can look at it in the future and remember how organized I once was

I put my CG tool on the bench to share. Just put two pencils into a block of wood and it's very easy to balance a plane. This holds my 11 lb Corsair without a problem.

Also shown is my storage spot for my planes
gtfreeflyer is online now Find More Posts by gtfreeflyer
Last edited by gtfreeflyer; Sep 05, 2014 at 11:42 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2009, 08:06 PM
Costa Mesa, CA
Joined Feb 2007
1,564 Posts
There's a new member to the family. The VMAR DHC-6 Twin Otter is shown to the right of the Corsair.
Old Nov 02, 2009, 11:31 PM
Costa Mesa, CA
Joined Feb 2007
1,564 Posts
Here is the latest...

The Sportster is no longer with us since I pulled too many g's and the wing folded in half in flight. The Otter has also made its way to the boneyard after a mid-air collision ripped off a 6" long wing tip.

On the workbench is the latest member of the family, sitting proud after looping and rolling for the first time earlier today. It is the $35 HK450 from Hobby King.
Old Jun 28, 2010, 12:09 AM
Costa Mesa, CA
Joined Feb 2007
1,564 Posts
More tools and another heli!

My workbench is really getting filled out. I've added a scroll saw, oscilloscope, magnifier lamp, plenty of little hand tools, and much more.
Old Sep 05, 2014, 11:43 AM
Costa Mesa, CA
Joined Feb 2007
1,564 Posts
Newest addition - 3DHS 42" Slick