HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 18, 2003, 05:19 PM
Spring Valley. MN
Joined Jun 2000
4,458 Posts
Boy have I had some bad luck with orders latley

Over the last two months I have been sent the wrong items three times from three differant venders . The first was handled extremely well by the vendor who was very apologetic and sent me the correct item right away with out even receiving my return first Thank you Chuck Gant (dynamo electric).

The second deal is still pending so I will not say who it was but will give the details. I ordered 7 packs of Deans micro polerized conectors I was sent 7 packs of Deans Ultra (style) plugs while this would have been a very good deal for me as the ultras cost a buck a pack more but I didnt need them, Anyway an email was sent to the vendor who instructed me to return them and he would send me the right plugs upon receipt of the ultras two weeks pass still no micros anouther email sent to the vendor and I find out that the Micros are backordered I would have appreciated this information two weeks sooner so I could have found someone who had them in stock!!!

The third deal is also still pending, I ordered two Berg 5 recievers JR/Airtronics shift and eight picco BB servos the order shows up today I open the package and find four picco BB servos and two Berg 5 Fut/hitech shift receivers. I know the receivers are not a big deal as they can be shift switched by myself but I have yet to find a way to make servos reproduce (maybe they need a nesting box ) The other thing that struck me as odd with this order was the lack of a packing slip

Has anyone else been running into these problems or is it just me with all the bad luck. My thought is that some of these vendors might be experiencing growing pains and hiring people to fill the orders with no R/C background and they just toss stuff in the box with no real knowledge of what it is they are tossing in.

Jason Thompson
S.E MN
buzzsaw 46 is offline Find More Posts by buzzsaw 46
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 18, 2003, 06:52 PM
san marcos, ca
Joined Jun 2001
677 Posts
berg receivers

jason

i don't know where you bought your servos and receivers but i herewith offer to change the sex (i mean: shift) on the two receivers you bought, at no cost to you.

send me a direct e-mail and i will send you the mailing address.

peter berg
potifar is offline Find More Posts by potifar
Old Feb 18, 2003, 08:39 PM
Santa Rosa, Northern CA, USA
Joined Oct 1999
2,462 Posts
Peter,

Talk about standing behind your products !!!!!

GREAT receivers, GREAT service !!!!!

Dave
Daveairway is offline Find More Posts by Daveairway
Old Feb 18, 2003, 10:35 PM
http://www.aircraft-world
American in Japan
Joined Mar 2001
2,501 Posts
Vendor number three speaking...

The Pico servos have been sent, and Jason and I have got things sorted via email this morning.

As Jason suspected, our problems the last few weeks have been from adding two new staffers, who were a bit overwhelmed by all the details (like changing shift on Rx) in our wide product line. We've got them sorted out now, and expect our mistake rate to return to the usual 0.3%. We're working on bringing that down further.

Thank you, Peter, for backing up your products with users as well as you do with distributors!

David
Air Craft
World Shop
NipponDave is offline Find More Posts by NipponDave
Old Feb 19, 2003, 08:07 AM
Spring Valley. MN
Joined Jun 2000
4,458 Posts
David,

Thank you for the quick response to my e-mails I think that your concern for customer satisfaction is more telling about your company than the fact that a error occured, stuff happens we all know that but how quickly and how well it is handled sepparates the great vendors from the wanabe's.

David you have made Aircraft-world.com a great vendor

Thank you

Jason
Old Feb 19, 2003, 08:16 AM
Spring Valley. MN
Joined Jun 2000
4,458 Posts
Peter,

Thank you for the offer but I have allready done the switch. Like I said not a big problem. BTW When did you stop using the jumper pads and put a switch in??