HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by n4247l, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 13, 2008, 11:30 PM
Joined Aug 2008
40 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
For Sale
Wasp V3 and V4 FS/FT with tons of parts

I am selling my WASP V3 and V4 heliís. Iíve had the V3 since May it has about 20 flights on it. No major crashes just a blade strike while hovering in ground effect, nothing broke, just chipped the blades. The V4 I bought as an ATF which included motor and ESC, just never go around to installing the rest of the equipment needed to get it in the air. It is still sitting in original box on my shelf. I have tons of spare parts and upgrades for the V3, and some for the V4. I would like to sell these both together as a package, but I am open to breaking it up depending on the level of interest.

Extra Parts for V4
1- Metal swash plate
Extra metal head assembly

Parts for V3
3-Blades
1-Full metal head assembly
1-metal swash plate
2-Main shafts
4- pitch frame
1-Belt
2-Main gear
1-main belt pullet
3-flybars and paddles
2-set of tail blades
1-compensator
1-tail boom and servo mount

250 + shipping OBO

3 Batteries, 2 brand new-never used. The other one only has 22 flights on it; so it still holds a good charge.
Almost all of the parts are interchangeable with each other; everything except the rotor head.

Email or PM me with any questions.

Iím still somewhat new to this forum, but I have good feedback on eBay.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

PayPal is preferred but also except MO and cashiers checks.
n4247l is offline Find More Posts by n4247l
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 13, 2008, 11:43 PM
Proud member of AAA
Joined May 2007
530 Posts
Trader Rating: 77
pm sent (questions only at this time).
Michael Johnson is offline Find More Posts by Michael Johnson
Last edited by Michael Johnson; Oct 13, 2008 at 11:50 PM.
Old Oct 14, 2008, 04:49 PM
Joined Aug 2008
40 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Still for sale
n4247l is offline Find More Posts by n4247l
Closed Thread