HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 13, 2008, 06:51 PM
Joined Sep 2008
6 Posts
Discussion
iCharger 106B and Logview

I cannot seem to run LogView with my icharger 106B: I do not have the directory to copy the logview file into (H:\Documents and Settings\<%USERNAME%>\Application Data\LogView\OpenFormat) that the manual mention. I cannot select the icharger in the choose device menu (It is not in there). I copied the files into the C:\Program Files\LogView 2\Geraete directory but it still not working.
I run windows vista home edition.
Does anybody knows how to fix that?
Lumin is offline Find More Posts by Lumin
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 14, 2008, 02:01 AM
iCharger
Joined Mar 2007
1,083 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumin
I cannot seem to run LogView with my icharger 106B: I do not have the directory to copy the logview file into (H:\Documents and Settings\<%USERNAME%>\Application Data\LogView\OpenFormat) that the manual mention. I cannot select the icharger in the choose device menu (It is not in there). I copied the files into the C:\Program Files\LogView 2\Geraete directory but it still not working.
I run windows vista home edition.
Does anybody knows how to fix that?
Hello Lumin,

First, thank you for choosing our charger. Would you kindly tell me what kind of charger you have, 106B or 106B+?

Regards,
Junsi
junsi is offline Find More Posts by junsi
Old Oct 14, 2008, 09:28 AM
Senior Gravity Checker
Tampa, Florida
Joined Mar 2001
1,046 Posts
Check the other 106b+ thread. I posted your answer. -Ken

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...3#post10731303
kist2001 is offline Find More Posts by kist2001
Old Oct 19, 2008, 09:59 AM
Joined Sep 2008
6 Posts
Thanks for your help. It seems to be working now.
Lumin is offline Find More Posts by Lumin
Old Oct 21, 2008, 02:15 PM
Joined Oct 2008
44 Posts
Can anybody help, I have tried what Ken has sugeste several posts down but still cant get it to work. when i open logview and try to select the device there is no open format/icharger 106b+ option. i have tried everything, and am about to give up on it. is there any other software that will work with the icharger106b+? or is there another way to fix this problem. by the way i'm running xp media centre edition and have already installed the drivers for the icharger.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance

haroon
hshaukat is offline Find More Posts by hshaukat
Old May 30, 2009, 09:31 PM
Joined May 2009
5 Posts
i charger 106b+

Ive got a new charger, and it wont charge. Its fully functional, but it wont charge. I hold down the start button for 3 seconds, then I confirm it. All i get is the screen flashes really quickly and it comes back to the main screen. Not to sure what to do, I live in Canada and it took a while to get it shipped in, I really dont wanna have to send it in for repairs. Also on the main screen there is a AAA on the top right hand screen. I dont know what i means, and I cant find it in the manual.

If anyone knows what it wrong please email me @ curtispruski@hotmail.com

Cheers,
racingnazy is offline Find More Posts by racingnazy