HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 17, 2003, 03:44 PM
North Dakota
Joined Jan 2003
15 Posts
Whats the best way to connect pushrod to servo arm?

I have a Hornet with CP, I am having a real hard time inserting the small brass pin to connect the pushrod to the servo arm. So far, while trying to connect them, I have lost two pins, and broken one push rod.

Whats the secert to getting the brass pin in?
I was thinking of drilling the holes out, and gluing the pin in.

What did you do?

Bryan Harstad
Somewhere in ND
BryanHarstad is offline Find More Posts by BryanHarstad
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 18, 2003, 12:10 PM
IL
Joined Nov 2002
164 Posts
hey Bryan,
Yes getting those pins in can be tough. The hole in the servo control arm is to small for the pins. Find a tiny drill bit, screwdriver, allen wrench etc to "drill out that hole." The trick is to get the pin in so it can move freely without much play.

tauseef
www.cuttingedgecnc.com
tauscnc is offline Find More Posts by tauscnc