SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 04, 2008, 01:24 PM
United States, CA
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
Its coming guys! The weather here in California has been less than favorable the past few days. When it clears up, I will put her through the paces! Thanks guys!

Pete
banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 04, 2008, 03:02 PM
Joined May 2006
62 Posts
Can we atleast have some pics of the final product?
mkxiv is offline Find More Posts by mkxiv
Old Nov 04, 2008, 10:29 PM
Watts Up?
USA, TX, Arlington
Joined Jun 2006
1,635 Posts
O WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME!
jet-ster is offline Find More Posts by jet-ster
Old Nov 04, 2008, 10:55 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2008
180 Posts
Any chance for getting Air frame only?
That would be great.

:-)
firebirdfly is offline Find More Posts by firebirdfly
Old Nov 05, 2008, 08:28 AM
Watts Up?
USA, TX, Arlington
Joined Jun 2006
1,635 Posts
Hey Pete whats the weight on this thing? I can't find it on the site.
Old Nov 06, 2008, 08:06 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,788 Posts
How about some REAL pictures? I need to KNOW something and SEE something before I will order this high priced EDF....... also your intended Videos will tell me a lot.
kydawg1 is offline Find More Posts by kydawg1
Old Nov 10, 2008, 08:42 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,788 Posts
Pete - Any Video yet? We are all waiting patiently for this bird.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 02:08 PM
United States, CA
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kydawg1
Pete - Any Video yet? We are all waiting patiently for this bird.

Coming in 2 to 3 days! Thanks for your patience!

Pete
Old Nov 11, 2008, 10:08 AM
Joined Jan 2005
69 Posts
watching this one close

Its been a while since I have been here. Liquidated a bit of stuff at a swap meet last weekend. I know I want to focus on electric jets mainly. This one looks awsome. Really liked the starmax F-5 esp with 6904 fan and mega 16edf motor, just whish the gear held up for a little more time. I have a flight power evo 5S 3300 mah pack that was just oraphaned. I bet I could use that pack is this jet. Little worried about only a 60 amp controlller but I am sure they crunched numbers and used watt meter etc. When can I get one of these minus the radio, recv, and battery ? I think I want a jolly roger, thats the grey with black vertical fins right?

Thanks

Matt
NIGHTCTMAN is offline Find More Posts by NIGHTCTMAN
Last edited by NIGHTCTMAN; Nov 11, 2008 at 10:17 AM.
Old Nov 13, 2008, 11:31 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,788 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHTCTMAN
Its been a while since I have been here. Liquidated a bit of stuff at a swap meet last weekend. I know I want to focus on electric jets mainly. This one looks awsome. Really liked the starmax F-5 esp with 6904 fan and mega 16edf motor, just whish the gear held up for a little more time. I have a flight power evo 5S 3300 mah pack that was just oraphaned. I bet I could use that pack is this jet. Little worried about only a 60 amp controlller but I am sure they crunched numbers and used watt meter etc. When can I get one of these minus the radio, recv, and battery ? I think I want a jolly roger, thats the grey with black vertical fins right?

Thanks

Matt
Yep once I see this bird (come on PETE.... don't hold us in suspense any longer), I too will probably place my PRE-ORDER. Can't wait to see her fly and see some detailed photos from Pete at BH.
Last edited by kydawg1; Nov 13, 2008 at 06:14 PM. Reason: fix a typo
Old Nov 13, 2008, 12:15 PM
USA, PA, Pittsburgh
Joined Jul 2001
1,467 Posts
From the pictures included that landing gear wont survive more than 6 landings. They could have made scale like main struts insted of those toothpicks for the price. Retracts included are $4.95 units from Hobby City.
darmar is offline Find More Posts by darmar
Old Nov 13, 2008, 04:02 PM
United States, CA
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kydawg1
Yep once I see this bird (come on PETE.... don't hold us in suspence any longer), I too will probably place my PRE-ORDER. Can't wait to see her fly and see some detailed photos from Pete at BH.
I know! I am trying to not keep you guys in suspense here! The fact of the matter is, the FA/18 is complete and ready for testing. HOWEVER, my last bit of assembly on my sample, the manufacturer FORGOT TO include the Sidewinder Missles for the wingtips. So it looks like its missing something if I take her out for a video now. They are being shipped to me now so as soon as I get them, I will get her out for the test video!

I am just as anxious as you all! She is really BIG!

Pete
Old Nov 13, 2008, 09:44 PM
Watts Up?
USA, TX, Arlington
Joined Jun 2006
1,635 Posts
Yep, thats what she said
Pete, think they are gona ship out next week?
Old Nov 14, 2008, 06:13 PM
Joined Jan 2005
69 Posts
AGGH,

The suspense is killing me, how about at least some pictures and possibly a ship date on these babies. Pictures not just from show, whats the battery bay like?

Matt
NIGHTCTMAN is offline Find More Posts by NIGHTCTMAN
Old Nov 14, 2008, 07:20 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,788 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHTCTMAN
AGGH,

The suspense is killing me, how about at least some pictures and possibly a ship date on these babies. Pictures not just from show, whats the battery bay like?

Matt
Ship date shown on BH site..... NOV 25. All other details.... PETE, WE WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL INFO.......(finger tap).....