HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 29, 2012, 03:28 PM
Joined Aug 2005
400 Posts
Better pics of the crash bars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie79 View Post
New crash bar setup. Hardly ever hits the ground and when it does it just skims never had it catch yet! So best setup I've come up with yrt
yamar6 is offline Find More Posts by yamar6
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 29, 2012, 03:57 PM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamar6 View Post
Yeah sorry man I'm trying to get some good pics but you just carnt see them lol! All I done was cut the top off the stock bars and bend it over to a little square to hold the ball on. Then swap sides and it should point back between the riders foot and knee. Then push the ball up towards his knee
Davie79 is offline Find More Posts by Davie79
Old Sep 29, 2012, 04:18 PM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
I'm also using rechargeable on my TX ... but I have experience longer range ... I know it is a dummy question ... but did you fully extend the TX antenna ... this is not a 2.4Ghz with short antenna ... it need some long antenna.

In case ... you can open the TX and check that the antenna is properly connected ... maybe some cable is lose inside ...

Tchuss

e_lm_70
I found with the little stock bike spring antener if you stretch it out so it sits up a heap higher then the bike you will get about 35 out of it! See mine almost straight I stretched them that far
Old Sep 29, 2012, 07:00 PM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
Swaped riders and they don't look too bad
Old Sep 30, 2012, 01:08 AM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
6,059 Posts
Quote:
Swaped riders and they don't look too bad

I see lot of passion for these little bikes

Soon you will may overtake Throttlejunkie ... that is our silverlit "guru", or better the most passionate for these bikes

Did you change the power of these bikes?

I found 2s LiPo 300mAh Nano-tech ... fit perfectly and give very nice power

The old approach with 360 Rhino, never really work for me

Tchuss

E_lm_70
e_lm_70 is online now Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Old Sep 30, 2012, 02:39 AM
Joined Aug 2005
400 Posts
i put a xmod antenna on mine and i want to go with a life battery pack going to se if i can find one that fits.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 02:55 AM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,580 Posts
Quote:

Soon you will may overtake Throttlejunkie ... that is our silverlit "guru", or better the most passionate for these bikes

Tchuss

E_lm_70
Lollollol your funny, i am still as passionate as ever about the silverlits, it is good to see some life back on this thread though i will have to do another video i have not done one for a while.
Yeah mate i seen those 300mAh Nano-techs on hobbyking & are going to order some myself & they have a higher c rating than the rhino's so they should have more punch is that correct & are they a nice fit in the ducati
Throttlejunkie is offline Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
Old Sep 30, 2012, 07:14 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
Quote:

Tchuss

E_lm_70
I have two of them coming from hobby king so ill let you know how they go and no I haven't changed the power yet but I'm in the process of getting all the parts to fully mod them. Throttlejunkie is the reason why I love them and he has helped me out so much he is a good bloke
Old Sep 30, 2012, 07:30 AM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
6,059 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlejunkie View Post
Lollollol your funny, i am still as passionate as ever about the silverlits, it is good to see some life back on this thread though i will have to do another video i have not done one for a while.
Yeah mate i seen those 300mAh Nano-techs on hobbyking & are going to order some myself & they have a higher c rating than the rhino's so they should have more punch is that correct & are they a nice fit in the ducati
I don' know about punch difference in the bike, in a microEDf bird, these nanotech battery allow me to make loops, where the rinho they cant, but these nanotech are lighter

With a meter I measure 0.05v higher per cell on the nanotech, on a bench test for this microEDF, that sound not too much power difference from fully charged lipo .. but in the air they make quite some difference

Main thing ... they fit nice and easy in the Ducati without any trouble, and any mod

Tchuss

E_lm_70
e_lm_70 is online now Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Old Sep 30, 2012, 03:09 PM
Joined Aug 2005
400 Posts
if i turn my bike one way the black part that sticks out the tank goes all the way i turn it the other way it does not go all the way.with a good 2.4 u probly can fix the problem.extremnitrohobbies sells just the chassis i might buy one and try to put a 2.4 and servo in it so i don't screw up my bike.just did the blutack only put it in the chest part should i put it in the helmet
Quote:
How can I fix my Honda man? Don't get me wrong it go good but the rider seems to learn to the right more then he will to the left! Witch wont hardley let me turn left.What's the go with that mate?
Old Sep 30, 2012, 04:13 PM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
[QUOTE=yamar6;22875820]if i turn my bike one way the black part that sticks out the tank goes all the way i turn it the other way it does not go all the way.with a good 2.4 u probly can fix the problem.extremnitrohobbies sells just the chassis i might buy one and try to put a 2.4 and servo in it so i don't screw up my bike.just did the blutack only put it in the chest part should i put it in the helmet[/QUOTE
I put it everywere
Old Oct 01, 2012, 02:36 PM
Joined Aug 2005
400 Posts
i put blutack in the chest area it turns so much better now i just have to make the bars a little higher so they don't scatch
Old Oct 02, 2012, 04:30 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
I still carnt work out how to get vids on here from my iPhone but I just put one up on YouTube with the blutack in the rider and modified crash bars. Turns so good now the only time I crash is because of the bounce in the swing arm need to find a mini shock to fit it
Old Oct 02, 2012, 04:51 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamar6 View Post
Tryed to get some better pics of the crash bars. Carnt get any lower without his foot or knee hiting
Old Oct 02, 2012, 04:56 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
Modified crash bars