HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 25, 2012, 04:43 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
And you carnt see anything when the rider is on. I took the weight I added to the rider out . Will take it for another run tomorrow to se how it is now
Davie79 is offline Find More Posts by Davie79
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 25, 2012, 04:49 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
Thanks mate. I put the wrong name up it should be Gdavie1
Old Sep 25, 2012, 05:13 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlejunkie View Post
Hi mate, i looked for your vids on youtube but could not find them if i can find them i will post them for you.
Sorry man it's Gdavie1 not Grant Davidson
Old Sep 25, 2012, 02:49 PM
Joined Aug 2005
400 Posts
i rode my bike today but it don't have long range any fix for it
yamar6 is offline Find More Posts by yamar6
Old Sep 25, 2012, 04:18 PM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
6,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamar6 View Post
i rode my bike today but it don't have long range any fix for it
How long is not have long range?

Mine have been tested up to 20m distance ... above 20m the bike is too small for be driven for me

Ps: fresh tx battery normally help on extend a bit the radio range ...
e_lm_70 is online now Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Old Sep 25, 2012, 05:41 PM
Joined Aug 2005
400 Posts
Its about 25 foot I have rechargables in the controller.the directions say u can use a hobby grade FM radio on the bike did any body try
Old Sep 25, 2012, 09:33 PM
Joined Aug 2005
400 Posts
how do u take the bike apart...i want to take the guy off and the top tank so i can put bearings for the swing arm shaft
Old Sep 25, 2012, 10:10 PM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,580 Posts
Quote:
how do u take the bike apart...i want to take the guy off and the top tank so i can put bearings for the swing arm shaft
It shows you here how to take the rider off.http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...935648&page=47
Throttlejunkie is offline Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
Old Sep 26, 2012, 12:00 AM
NaN
Manchester, UK
Joined Nov 2005
3,709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlejunkie View Post
It shows you here how to take the rider off.http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...935648&page=47
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...7#post17334911 goes straight to it.
Andy2No is offline Find More Posts by Andy2No
Old Sep 26, 2012, 03:22 AM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
6,035 Posts
Quote:
Its about 25 foot I have rechargables in the controller.the directions say u can use a hobby grade FM radio on the bike did any body try
I'm also using rechargeable on my TX ... but I have experience longer range ... I know it is a dummy question ... but did you fully extend the TX antenna ... this is not a 2.4Ghz with short antenna ... it need some long antenna.

In case ... you can open the TX and check that the antenna is properly connected ... maybe some cable is lose inside ...

Tchuss

e_lm_70
e_lm_70 is online now Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Old Sep 26, 2012, 03:51 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
Got my Honda today so I took it for a run before I do any mods. The cornering is so bad compared to the Ducati with direct steering. But I think the Honda is a much better looking bike but one thing why do the Hondas have 2 tail pipes?
Old Sep 26, 2012, 06:41 AM
Joined Aug 2005
400 Posts
im thinking it's something by my house. i have a highschool and also i remember i use to have problems with AM when i had my traxxas truck.

I have the A bike also extremnitrohobbies sells just the chassis maybe i can get a B maybe it works better by my house.Also can u use different brand FM crystals sometimes they can go bad i remeber a company use to make short ones like the silverlit

thanks guys for ur help so far.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 06:52 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
Quote:
im thinking it's something by my house. i have a highschool and also i remember i use to have problems with AM when i had my traxxas truck.

I have the A bike also extremnitrohobbies sells just the chassis maybe i can get a B maybe it works better by my house.Also can u use different brand FM crystals sometimes they can go bad i remeber a company use to make short ones like the silverlit

thanks guys for ur help so far.
The A and the B both run the same. I found if I have a lot of metal around me it cut in and out. Need to upgrade to 2.4ghz that's the way to go.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 07:03 AM
Joined Aug 2005
400 Posts
i wish u can just change the rec. but you have to change everything.Do u know what servo fits and has the same teeth has the stock so i can hook the guy up like stock.all u guys live on the other side of the world that hooks these bikes up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie79 View Post
The A and the B both run the same. I found if I have a lot of metal around me it cut in and out. Need to upgrade to 2.4ghz that's the way to go.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 07:07 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
With the direct steering on a stock bike don't pull the fishing line tight it will restrict the riders movement and turn way to sharp. Leave a fair bit of slack you only need the front wheel to turn a little bit if it turns to hard it will just through over to the carsh bars plus you hardly need to turn the wheel on the RX now. If you go full lock at top speed you will almost crash. It's a hell of a lot different then the stock steering taking abit to get use to the counter steer thing but it def gets around the corners better