SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 19, 2011, 09:05 AM
Occasional useful idiot...
Joined Nov 2009
1,402 Posts
Jonathan Bradbury is offline Find More Posts by Jonathan Bradbury
Last edited by Jonathan Bradbury; Nov 19, 2011 at 02:09 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2011, 11:51 AM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
cheers JB was hoping no one else had spotted it
deen247 is offline Find More Posts by deen247
Old Nov 19, 2011, 02:10 PM
Occasional useful idiot...
Joined Nov 2009
1,402 Posts
Spotted what?
Jonathan Bradbury is offline Find More Posts by Jonathan Bradbury
Old Nov 19, 2011, 02:31 PM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
got to get down spec savers i think
Old Nov 19, 2011, 05:28 PM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,776 Posts
Throttlejunkie is offline Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
Old Nov 20, 2011, 03:18 PM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
got it what a bargin http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-Des...item3a6cacb122
Old Nov 20, 2011, 10:36 PM
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Dec 2009
1,130 Posts
Nice!!
621clay is offline Find More Posts by 621clay
Old Nov 21, 2011, 01:28 AM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,776 Posts
That is a bargain good stuff m8, now you have 2 you will have to mod 1 & get it ripping they are a fun little bike.

Cheers.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 07:13 AM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
well the bike turned up today shiny and new almost seems a shame to rip it apart and mod it but seeing as my 2 year old son loves the silverlit bike i already have think it best i let him have the old one just been looking for losi motor and esc and have found one at modelsport uk so will order one next week still looking for a honda repsol silverlit found one on ebay but i think the seller might have banged his head because his prices are sky high http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SILVERLIT-...item4cfc1bf5a8
Old Nov 25, 2011, 09:39 AM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
7,704 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deen247 View Post
well the bike turned up today shiny and new almost seems a shame to rip it apart and mod it but seeing as my 2 year old son loves the silverlit bike i already have think it best i let him have the old one just been looking for losi motor and esc and have found one at modelsport uk so will order one next week still looking for a honda repsol silverlit found one on ebay but i think the seller might have banged his head because his prices are sky high http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SILVERLIT-...item4cfc1bf5a8
He can ask what he wants

He has open the option for give him an offer ... so you can offer 1$ ... and he may accept and sell it for low price ...

Unluckily for me he want at least 24P for shipping ... that is also sky high

Tchuss

e_lm_70
e_lm_70 is offline Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Old Nov 25, 2011, 11:34 AM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
He can ask what he wants

He has open the option for give him an offer ... so you can offer 1$ ... and he may accept and sell it for low price ...

Unluckily for me he want at least 24P for shipping ... that is also sky high

Tchuss

e_lm_70
i all ready made a good offer off what they were new uk price plus postage but thought paying nearly double the price was not an option
Old Nov 26, 2011, 03:31 AM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,776 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deen247 View Post
WW that is pricey, he definitely banged his head, modelsport uk that's where i get my spektrum micro receivers from for the silverlit as well they are like half price to everyone else & they ship fast.

Cheers.
Old Nov 26, 2011, 06:16 AM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
ah cool i was wondering were i could find a micro receiver and throttle what pages are your build thread on was looking for the pages yesterday cheers. deen
Old Nov 26, 2011, 07:20 AM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,776 Posts
Yeah i have build shots on pages 54,59,60,63 it's just the way i do it but it will give you an idea where everything goes, in those builds i used rubber automotive heater hose & cut it in half for the top & bottom of the motor to hold it in there because you don't get the screws with the motor it works good i have had no problems with it but the last one i did for a m8 i actually screwed it in because i had spare screws from the custom chassis build i done, i just made a cardboard template off the motor & push the template over the spline of the motor to mark the holes then put the motor in the chassis after the dremel work & push the template back on the spline & mark the holes in the plastic with a small drill bit & pin vice & elongate one for adjustment it is a bit more work but if you have the screws or get them it is a better way to do it just to have some adjustment, also i found the best servo to use is the hitech hs-35hd nano they are the tiniest servo & have just over a kg of torque & fits under the tank easy, but anyway i will stop babbling on if you get stuck or are not sure of something just give us a shout m8.

Cheers.
Old Nov 26, 2011, 10:53 AM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlejunkie View Post
Yeah i have build shots on pages 54,59,60,63 it's just the way i do it but it will give you an idea where everything goes, in those builds i used rubber automotive heater hose & cut it in half for the top & bottom of the motor to hold it in there because you don't get the screws with the motor it works good i have had no problems with it but the last one i did for a m8 i actually screwed it in because i had spare screws from the custom chassis build i done, i just made a cardboard template off the motor & push the template over the spline of the motor to mark the holes then put the motor in the chassis after the dremel work & push the template back on the spline & mark the holes in the plastic with a small drill bit & pin vice & elongate one for adjustment it is a bit more work but if you have the screws or get them it is a better way to do it just to have some adjustment, also i found the best servo to use is the hitech hs-35hd nano they are the tiniest servo & have just over a kg of torque & fits under the tank easy, but anyway i will stop babbling on if you get stuck or are not sure of something just give us a shout m8.

Cheers.
ah cheers mate will keep you posted as the build goes thanks for all the tips.
cheers .............deen