HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 20, 2010, 10:44 AM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,871 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
Already at point 8 ... I'm lost ...

Where are the two "Klipps" for remove the back of the driver ?

Thanks

e_lm_70
Its the black clip you can see it in the pic, just push each side over and it will un clip.
steve bisco is offline Find More Posts by steve bisco
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 20, 2010, 10:49 AM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
8,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gartenzwerg View Post
I never disassembled mine - but I guess the back is just "clipped" on the Servo arm?
clipped ... you mean "sticked" ... like a lego construction ...

I did try to apply some force for see if was releasing ... but ... it was not moving at all ... so I stop before make it kaput

Danke

e_lm_70

ps: I'm studying a way to make direct steering with the minimal impact ... I think with 2 servo links I can make it

pps: One more thing ... also yours stock ESC is not smooth ? ... I mean ... trying to give little power at time ... it always start with a bump and then it slow down (testing on free wheel) ...
e_lm_70 is online now Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Old Dec 20, 2010, 10:55 AM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
8,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve bisco View Post
Its the black clip you can see it in the pic, just push each side over and it will un clip.

This you mean ?

Is sticked like a lego ... just on pressure ?

I try to apply some power ... but was looking the plastic will break before I can manage to unplug ...

Danke

e_lm_70
e_lm_70 is online now Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Old Dec 20, 2010, 05:52 PM
Australia Qld
Joined Jun 2010
601 Posts
Servo in Arm working good , esc in and programed but having trob's dremeling the engine bay it's very difficult , I am going for the right side same as ur's steve, The front of frame i looked on ur pics, u still have the fairing bracket present but i feel i have to take it out a bit to fit??? , do i need to take out the middle bars that go parallel in engine bay? , Motor is hard to fit , still need screws may i have that link again lol Sorry m8 trial an error as you say but i'm Sooooo close now ARGHHH !
Nevped67 is offline Find More Posts by Nevped67
Old Dec 20, 2010, 06:18 PM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,871 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevped67 View Post
Servo in Arm working good , esc in and programed but having trob's dremeling the engine bay it's very difficult , I am going for the right side same as ur's steve, The front of frame i looked on ur pics, u still have the fairing bracket present but i feel i have to take it out a bit to fit??? , do i need to take out the middle bars that go parallel in engine bay? , Motor is hard to fit , still need screws may i have that link again lol Sorry m8 trial an error as you say but i'm Sooooo close now ARGHHH !
Come on Nev you are so close, it is a tight fit to fit the motor, just take out a little at a time and it will fit I took the parallel bars out just to fit the BB motor, not sure you need to for the brushless, come on get some pics up
Old Dec 20, 2010, 06:51 PM
Australia Qld
Joined Jun 2010
601 Posts
Rdg that m8, After working i'll get stuck into it

After i am finished i will try to use mini camera on board , via the tank but leave off the rider's chest and juz have legs with double weights for slow speed runs for camera lol
Old Dec 21, 2010, 07:42 AM
Australia Qld
Joined Jun 2010
601 Posts
All hail steve Bisco ^^ !

OK fella's here we go have a little more to do, i have run 3 lipo's as test and tomorrow after working go for the test at a velodrome for cycles lol heheh

Damn steve the wires on motor very brittle indeed had to do all plugs again cuz they fell out lol But damn its a powerhouse bigTIME

Thank you steve mate !
Old Dec 21, 2010, 10:46 AM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,871 Posts
Nice job Nev, I see you glued motor in instead of screwing it in but I guess it will work, you can tuck the esc wires behind it to get them out of the way, the only thing I can see that needs to be sorted are the 2 servo arms need to be the same hieght and as low as poss have a look at my pics. You are going to love this setup, we have been running ours today they fly keep up the good work mate and let us know how she goes !!
Old Dec 21, 2010, 10:59 AM
Nancy, in France
Joined Sep 2008
252 Posts
Nice power bike
I think that it's too difficult to turn in HOR with this power, it need to brake too much. On my 8750kv bike, I have made this:
http://images.imagehotel.net/?yqm78ucac6.jpg
More speed on the turn
lalain is online now Find More Posts by lalain
Old Dec 21, 2010, 12:22 PM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,871 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalain View Post
Nice power bike
I think that it's too difficult to turn in HOR with this power, it need to brake too much. On my 8750kv bike, I have made this:
http://images.imagehotel.net/?yqm78ucac6.jpg
More speed on the turn

Nice work lalain, we add a fair bit of weight to the rider which works well, I run the Abs fuction on the bike as well, I really wanted to keep the bike like it came out of the box as I like the scale look so much and did not want to cut it about too much, yes you do have to brake on the corners a little but thats just like a real bike, and with direct steering you lose the slow speed handling.
Old Dec 21, 2010, 12:39 PM
Nancy, in France
Joined Sep 2008
252 Posts
Every body make as he prefer

lalain is online now Find More Posts by lalain
Old Dec 21, 2010, 01:02 PM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,871 Posts
You are so right lalain had to make some bronze bushes for the swinging arm as the holes were wearing and the belt was getting lose, ok now, this is the set up for the moving rider Nev, I use an O Ring for the servo saver.
Last edited by steve bisco; Dec 21, 2010 at 05:16 PM.
Old Dec 21, 2010, 07:17 PM
Australia Qld
Joined Jun 2010
601 Posts
Yep im on the servo saver , damn wires are very very loose i think i need resolder all little plugs on engine and esc , argghhh they keep popping out lol oh well i'm on it damn raining today lol
Old Dec 21, 2010, 11:53 PM
NYC
Joined Aug 2010
2,272 Posts
Got my silverlit today, had to do some trimming on it, it would always only drive turning clockwise. Turn about 4 or 5 try final got hang of it. Have to throttle fast to get it vertical and going. Fun doing turns.

- What is ideal way to clean tires of debris?
- I want to replace stock battery!
- Too bad there are no spare parts available to buy
Torch8 is offline Find More Posts by Torch8
Old Dec 22, 2010, 12:24 AM
Australia Qld
Joined Jun 2010
601 Posts
all done fella's wow amazing diff even in turning and the speed lol it is insane, if it was 1/1 scale it would be over 300 k i reckon lol

might get another servo an do wot u did steve atm it only has one arm but seems ok , but for now i need to play ! Video's coming soon ! WEEEEEEE