HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by RcSuperSales-Net, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 08, 2008, 03:59 AM
Helis Fall With Grace & Style
Kalispell Montana BIG SKY COUNTRY!
Joined Aug 2007
864 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Sold
Hyperion Eos0606i Ac/Dc Balance Charger 2s-6s - Plus Extras!

Hey all!

Well I have gone beyond this charger now with getting a 10S Rex 600 setup this just can't cut it for that and am moving on to the duo.

The super awesome Hyperion 606I Ac/DC All in one Balance Charger: http://store.rcsupersales.net/servle...BALANCE/Detail.

I am selling my personal one that I have used for about 3 months now. I love this charger and it is super easy to use. Prob has only 30-40 charges through it. I don't fly much In absolute immaculate condition, no scratches or anything. Hell I could put it in a box and sell it brand new and you wouldn't know the difference, but I wouldn't do something shady like that so I am throwing it up here on RCG so someone can get a killer deal on one. If it doesn't sell oh well, you can never have two many chargers

Also I am going to throw in your choice of battery balance connector and a free Octopus Adapter. http://store.rcsupersales.net/servle...nnector/Detail. So it is $157 worth of Charging goodness.

Price is $110 plus $7 S&H to anywhere in the U.S. If out of the country shoot me a PM and I can give you the S&H cost. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Happy and safe flying, or driving to all!

Kyle
www.RcSuperSales.net
RcSuperSales-Net is offline Find More Posts by RcSuperSales-Net
Last edited by RcSuperSales-Net; Oct 08, 2008 at 04:04 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 08, 2008, 07:09 AM
Monticello, Indiana
Joined Sep 2008
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 54
Hyperion charger

PM sent
efarmflyer is offline Find More Posts by efarmflyer
Old Oct 08, 2008, 03:42 PM
Helis Fall With Grace & Style
Kalispell Montana BIG SKY COUNTRY!