HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 04, 2008, 08:50 AM
ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ - inverted!
USA, SC, Greer
Joined Jul 2008
3,257 Posts
Discussion
SNEAK PEEK of big spider on my work bench!! DIFFERENT FOR SURE!

© 2008 Daltonís DeSigns, DaSpiderô

Although not complete (need to install radio gear) this is another spider I've been working on. See my other tread...
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=932003
for the other spider.

The CG is good and the weight is OK so this plane should fly great. It's different for sure and should draw attention at the flight field. Please reply a post and let me know what you think!

Dalton
DaDesign is offline Find More Posts by DaDesign
Last edited by DaDesign; Oct 16, 2008 at 08:12 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2008, 08:53 AM
USA, SC, Greer
Joined Jul 2008
3,257 Posts
I have got to stop building and clean up my shop. Airplanes everywhere!
Old Oct 06, 2008, 12:44 PM
Southern California
Joined Feb 2003
1,352 Posts
Nice timing for Halloween. You certainly have a lot of patience to do all those spider grahics. The vertical stab/rudder is unreal!

I also have a problem with too many planes, but I try to keep the stable to around seven or so...that's the number of models I can store in the memory of my Hitec Eclipse transmitter. When I build a new plane, my least favorite gets mothballed and cannibalized for its radio gear. After awhile, I usually give away the airframe to a friend or some kid at the flying field.

--Doug
dk944s2 is offline Find More Posts by dk944s2
Old Oct 06, 2008, 01:25 PM
WARNING: May contain spam
United States, CA, Alpine
Joined Oct 2007
21,001 Posts
That is one sweet bird. I have a love for halloween things, so this one caught my eye.

Nice job.
Xpress.. is offline Find More Posts by Xpress..
Old Oct 06, 2008, 11:29 PM
USA, SC, Greer
Joined Jul 2008
3,257 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk944s2
Nice timing for Halloween. You certainly have a lot of patience to do all those spider grahics. The vertical stab/rudder is unreal!

I also have a problem with too many planes, but I try to keep the stable to around seven or so...that's the number of models I can store in the memory of my Hitec Eclipse transmitter. When I build a new plane, my least favorite gets mothballed and cannibalized for its radio gear. After awhile, I usually give away the airframe to a friend or some kid at the flying field.

--Doug

That's a good way to get young people involved in our hobby, Doug. Not enough young people flying planes. Cars and Heli's but not planes.

Know what you mean by to many planes in the hanger. I like to design but think I'll stop building for awhile because I'm out of room or do what you're doing, give the old one to some kid that can't afford to buy a plane.

Thanks - Dalton
Old Oct 06, 2008, 11:39 PM
USA, SC, Greer
Joined Jul 2008
3,257 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress..
That is one sweet bird. I have a love for halloween things, so this one caught my eye.

Nice job.

Thanks X, I like things that are a little different. Halloween is a fun holiday. Check out the flight video on the other thread listed in post #1 of this thread. You'll LOL at my pilot skills.

Thanks for your kind compliments.

Dalton