HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 16, 2001, 05:58 AM
Speed Demon
Antioch,CA,USA
Joined Dec 1999
12,307 Posts
Anyone else having problems getting to F3X.com?

I've tried getting to this website from the links provided, and from typing it in manually. I can browse other sites easily. I even tried "pinging" www.f3x.com, it times out. Anyone else having this problem? I want a look at that new airframe.
GregG is offline Find More Posts by GregG
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 16, 2001, 06:45 PM
Caution:Makes sharp left turns
United States, CA, Lake Forest
Joined Feb 1999
6,011 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by GregG:
I've tried getting to this website from the links provided, and from typing it in manually. I can browse other sites easily. I even tried "pinging" www.f3x.com, it times out. Anyone else having this problem? I want a look at that new airframe.
There is something wrong with the server right now. Tom's gone today to a slope race but I'll tell him later about it.
Troy is offline Find More Posts by Troy
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 16, 2001, 08:12 PM
Joined Feb 2001
2,818 Posts
There's a sneaky little comma at the end of the url, remove it and it worked for me yesterday.
ScotY is offline Find More Posts by ScotY
Old Jun 16, 2001, 08:42 PM
Lear,Gulfstream,Waco pilot
Hazlehurst GA
Joined Jan 2001
388 Posts
I tried the "comma" trick...nothing...
I think I've been to this site before, so there must just be a temporary problem.
Cool site if it's the one I remember!
-agpilot
agpilot24 is offline Find More Posts by agpilot24
Old Jun 17, 2001, 06:15 PM
F3X
Costa Mesa, CA USA
Joined Jun 2001
1,822 Posts
My server is down and I hope to get back on SOON. Thank you all for th emails about the problem. www.f3x.com has been on the web from 11/99 and this is the longest time our ISP ever let us down.

Tom

Quote:
Originally posted by GregG:
F3X is offline Find More Posts by F3X
Old Jun 22, 2001, 02:17 AM
Caution:Makes sharp left turns
United States, CA, Lake Forest
Joined Feb 1999
6,011 Posts
It's back, sort of. I think heads are going to roll at that server What a good way to screw over the little guy trying to run a primarily internet based business.
Troy is offline Find More Posts by Troy
RCG Plus Member