HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 01, 2008, 12:40 AM
cupertino, CA
Joined Jul 2008
4 Posts
Question
Speculation on new Dx7s?

Hey guys!

I'm pretty new into this hobby and have just started figuring out what my next heli should be. I've decided on a mini titan se (450 size heli) and figured out what motor, batteries, etc to get.

Anyway. Back to the point. Is it just me or does spektrum's dx7 look oudated compared to their dx6i and dx5e? it doesnt have its name in big letters on the top of it like the others. I know, amatuer observation but wouldnt that indicate that a new model of the dx7 is gonna come out some time? Cuz then i should wait to get my tx/rx...

any thoughts?
thanks!
spython is offline Find More Posts by spython
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 01, 2008, 08:34 AM
United States, UT, Salt Lake City
Joined Oct 2007
6,874 Posts
No - the DX7- is JR Product based --
The DX5 and 6i were made by a different group --but utilizing the DSM2 SPEKTRUM system .
I have all models except the 5 - and the DX6i, is quite a nice package - easily bests any of the competition for features.
I would fly any model with it .
richard hanson is online now Find More Posts by richard hanson