SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by jbourke, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 10, 2009, 10:23 PM
new pic, same plane....
Dayton MN
Joined Jan 2008
1,055 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjowsey
like I just said, jims landing was on tv, on that show, but they proved this video to be fake...the big difference to be seen is that on the nose afterward, there is no silver accent leaving a strip of white above the orange...so this may be cool, but it is faked...I always thought it was suspicious that it was blurred there...and that the bouncing and plane on landing looked like cgi...
sketchanderase is offline Find More Posts by sketchanderase
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 10, 2009, 10:41 PM
TDI Abuser
Joined Sep 2002
4,125 Posts
I still say Hempel set the trend for this
flyinghigh is offline Find More Posts by flyinghigh
Old Dec 05, 2009, 02:29 PM
Registered Independent!!
Eugene, OR
Joined Jan 2006
227 Posts
Jim,

I thought of you the other day here in Eugene when my rudder got stuck in about a 30 degree position to the right, (plane is a 40% WH Giles 202). I had to knife edge in for landing but managed to save it.

When are you coming back to fly with us?

-Pat
P-Diddy is offline Find More Posts by P-Diddy
Old Apr 11, 2011, 05:02 PM View Post
keepclicking
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). It is temporarily hidden while keepclicking edits it. Show it to me anyway.