HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Hemikiller, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 28, 2008, 09:47 PM
-insert witty saying here-
United States, CT, Killingworth
Joined Dec 2005
1,918 Posts
Trader Rating: 234
Sold
Large format plan printing

Do you have digital files of plans, 3-views or drawings? Don't like tile printing and pasting?

I can print them for you!

$1.20 per linear foot for a 36" wide plan (ie: 36X48 $4.80)
$.90 per linear foot for a 24" wide plan (ie: 24X48 $3.60)

I have a library of non-CAD format plans and got tired of dealing with the office store, since my pen plotter doesn't do raster files. Plans will be printed on an HP Designjet thermal inkjet plotter on heavy 24lb HP bond paper. Other paper weights and types available by request. Plans can be up to 36" wide and over 100" long. Buyer will supply me with the digital files of the plan(s) to be printed. I do not sell, reproduce or redistribute your files.

Modifications available by request, such as mirroring a half wing panel, enlarging, etc. Every complete plan includes a separate sheet of templates for cutting formers and ribs at no charge.

Supported file formats are: DXF, DWG, TIFF, JPEG, PDF, GIF and many others.

Shipping is buyers choice. I can do rolled plans via USPS Priority or folded by first class mail.

PM me here with any questions or requests for quote.
Hemikiller is online now Find More Posts by Hemikiller
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Hemikiller; Oct 07, 2008 at 10:30 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread