SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 27, 2008, 11:38 PM
God Bless all of you!
Napa
Joined Jan 2006
113 Posts
Help!
TC4 question for the stock racers out there

Ok, im entering my local tracks stock sedan racing. Im getting a nice TC4 in a trade. It will be stock with the LRP esc. First off what good stock 27t motors do you suggest? Ill be most likely getting a trinity midnight TWO 27T, and/ or a Green Machine 3. Are these some good motors to start with, or is there a King of 27 turns stockers out there? Im more knowledgable with off-road motors and applications. so a little help to get me going would be great!! Its basically a parking lot firehose type of track. Short with alot of turns and one straightaway. Also what stock replacement parts should I stock up on for a typical track day. Thankfully its hosted by my local Hobbytown so theirs parts available on the spot. But so I dont have to run back and forth anything I should make sure I have? Especially considering some of the drivers drive the class as if its off road.
Custnam is offline Find More Posts by Custnam
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 27, 2008, 11:43 PM
Heli and Car Addict
Woodland Hills, CA
Joined Jan 2008
3,478 Posts
I would consider a roller.. You know, just for whatever. If something breaks, grab something from the roller.

I'd get the two motors, and then go from there.. Parts, well, gears? I'm not sure
rawfuls is offline Find More Posts by rawfuls