HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Custnam, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 27, 2008, 08:24 PM
God Bless all of you!
Napa
Joined Jan 2006
113 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
TRADE: Traxxas Slash RTR for TC3, TC4, RTR Electric Touring, Losi XXX-S??

Up for trade is a very nice Traxxas Slash. Its fully ready to run. Completely stock other than a 21 tooth pinion. But I will include both of the stock pinions also. Traxxas TQ2 radio on Blue 27 channel. Original box, instructions, and tools included. I also changed the stock Traxxas ESC connector to Deans, but I can install the Traxxas connector back on if needed. I was racing this at my local onroad track with some other slash's and stadium trucks, but I also have an E-Revo that I race so I want to get into the Stock Sedan onroad electric class. SO..... I want to trade this straight across for a Associated TC3 or TC4 RTR, with a radio also. I MIGHT consider other Touring sedans, but I am looking at mainly RTR electric TC3 or TC4 or Losi XXX. Easy straight across trade, each person responsible for their own shipping. Below are a few more links for more pics. If you need my email address to send pics, send me a message with your trade offer and your email address and Ill reply so you can attach pics. I will ship upon receipt of item being traded. Thank you for looking and God Bless.

http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ict0070vd5.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict0071sw5.jpg

http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ict0073mm2.jpg

Stock Specifications:
(These are manufacturer specs and may not necessarily reflect the specs of the item for sale)

Vehicle Type: Off-Road
Power Type: Electric
Body Type: Truck-Stadium
Scale: 1/10
Build Type: RTR
Drive Type: 2 WD
Shocks: Coil over/oil filled
Motor: 550 modified
Driver Skill: Beginner
Applications: - All Terrain
- Dirt Track
- Off-Road Car