SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Michael Heer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 25, 2008, 02:16 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,601 Posts
Discussion
Cool Parkzone F4U Corsair

The review is in the Edit Queue but I just had to share my favorite picture of this plane. Although some have had out of balanced three blade props mine seemed to work very well and is much quieter then those on two other planes i have seen in person. No question it flies faster with the two blade prop but as seen in this pictures the three blade makes for great pictures.
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 13, 2014, 01:02 PM
Joined Nov 2013
38 Posts
Hello Michael

Hello My Friend, I've tried to stop in from time to time to keep in touch. I have lots to do, Banana Hobby has given me my homework. Very cool things coming this summer! Michael, I hope all is going very well with you. Hopefully one day we can hook up and fly! I'm sure we'll see you at another event. Talk to you later, Matt Maryan
starcop is offline Find More Posts by starcop