HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by ToxicToast, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 07:42 AM
Phlathead
Roseville, CA
Joined Aug 2006
626 Posts
Discussion
Visit my field blog!

I'm team-blogging with some fine folks for our rogue field over by Boggy Creek. Feel free to check out the site and even chime in.

http://skyburners.wordpress.com/
ToxicToast is online now Find More Posts by ToxicToast
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 23, 2008, 08:48 AM
Aerodynamically challenged
3D World, Florida
Joined May 2005
3,145 Posts
Nice blog site Chris! Looks like you guys are having fun.
3Deranged is offline Find More Posts by 3Deranged
Old Sep 24, 2008, 07:43 PM
Phlathead
Roseville, CA
Joined Aug 2006
626 Posts
Thanks! Yeah, we have some good times. Early mornings on the weekends for electrics. Transitions to gassers by mid morning as the winds start to pick up. We counted 23 cars a few weeks ago and it was a blast. As long as people play it safe, everything is okay.

Come on by sometime! Bring your BipeX and wiggle your stick. Err. That didn't sound right...
ToxicToast is online now Find More Posts by ToxicToast
Old Sep 25, 2008, 11:13 AM
Aerodynamically challenged
3D World, Florida
Joined May 2005
3,145 Posts
Been a little hectic these days like everybody else I'm sure. Just have time enough to go to the retention pond and fling it in the air. Haven't even had time for the big boy lately. Also got 2 more bipe projects in the works-full fuse of course! I need a Chinese factory to make these things-leave more flying time for me. Maybe I'll see if we can drag the 87"er and all the rest of the junk out there sometime. Blake won't know what to do with all the open space...JK Did you get my PM with the Shulman Aviation link?
If not:
www.shulmanaviation.com
Check out the Exhila and the video-should be in the warehouse soon.
Regards,
Jason
3Deranged is offline Find More Posts by 3Deranged