|Sep 19, 2008, 04:24 PM|
The MB-4 is here..
After waiting for the pre-order to arrive, the new MB-4 is an SJM180(215) While the MB-3 remains intact and fully operational, the MB-4 is the prefered flying heli for now.
The MB-4 builds based on the experience with the components on the MB-3, so MB-3 and MB-4 are pretty much identical helicopters as far as electronics go but different frame architecture/size.
Here is the MB-4 latest configuration.
MB - 4
- SJM180(215) Frame.
- Widened stock landing gear.
- Blade CP paddles and longer flybar.
- Spartan DS760 Gyro & Hyperion DS09GMD servo.
- Kontronik Jazz 40A ESC.
- Scorpion HK2208-28 motor.
- Pinion 9T.
- 3x Hyperion DS09SCD servos for cyclic.
- AR6100 Rx.
- T.P. 1320 3S Prolite packs.
- Outrage XP 800mAh 4S packs.
- CF main blades.
Last edited by Minibichus; May 28, 2009 at 02:12 AM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion MY 1/18 MB-4 Goal 100 kilometers speeds||simonwu||Micro Cars||0||Aug 08, 2006 01:18 PM|
|Discussion Anderson MB-4 parts||Rosella||Micro Cars||0||Apr 10, 2006 11:24 PM|
|Cool Cost per MB, 4 Bits?||johnsloper||Aerial Photography||2||Nov 25, 2004 01:27 AM|