HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 15, 2008, 10:43 PM
Joined Jul 2008
119 Posts
Discussion
Looking for good mock mufflers for my .25 Greatplanes Spitfire

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for places to buy mock/model mufflers for my electric .25 size Greatplanes spitfire(39in wingspan). The sticker/decals mufflers are just not going to cut ti for me .

Thanks,

Jonathan
Mathieas is offline Find More Posts by Mathieas
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 21, 2008, 10:07 PM
AMA 125691
Jacksonville Florida
Joined Jul 2002
2,240 Posts
Spit exhausts

The Parkzone Spitfire appears to be almost exactly the same size as your Great Planes Spitfire and it has molded exhaust stacks. Unfortunately, this part does not appear to be one of the replacement parts that they sell separately. Maybe if you could search for someone who has crashed their PZ Spit they might make you a deal on the exhaust stacks. Check out the photos in this thread,

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=624109

and maybe post a request for them from someone who is willing to part with them.

Another idea is to post a Wanted ad in the wanted/forsale forum. you might get lucky there.
wmcneal is offline Find More Posts by wmcneal