HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by DMA, IN, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 15, 2008, 02:49 AM
La Porte, IN
Joined Nov 2007
207 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Sold
AeroMarine 43" Pro Challenger

Doing a bit of fall cleaning and have decided to let this go to fund other projects. Hull is a AeroMarine Laminates 43" Pro Challenger. All Aeromarine hardware on the back. Engine is a Zenoa 23 modified from BH Hanson with the Hanson header and pipe. Radio is an older Futaba Magnum Junior with standard servo on the throttle and a 1/4scale servo on the rudder. I have run it once this year and and just don't have the time to get out and run it as much as I'd like to. All brand new Tygon tubing and a new carb from Bonzi Sports were put on this year. Add gas and batteries and its ready to go. This is a very fast boat, and has no problem with full throttle turns. Motor sits completely under the hatch so there is no spark plug sticking up and looks great on the water. Asking $650+shipping or local pickup, any people in the Chicago area that are interested... I go up to Rockford quite a bit as I have family there so meeting someone along the way would not be a problem either!

Thanks for looking!

Darren
DMA, IN is offline Find More Posts by DMA, IN
Last edited by DMA, IN; Sep 15, 2008 at 06:37 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread