HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 31, 2009, 08:23 AM
Israel
Joined Aug 2008
188 Posts
Hey bill,
I asked also if the RTH feature supports V-tail mixing? (i read on the manual that it remembers how much elevator you are using when you move the rudder, but is it also remembers how much rudder when elevator stick has moved?)

Thanks.
CrazyG is offline Find More Posts by CrazyG
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 31, 2009, 09:43 AM
Austin, TX
Joined Feb 2006
1,153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWingFlyer
Good day, BillPa!

Thank you for reply. I cant find Co-Pilot sensors head to order it, FMA site doesn't support PayPal, sensors head out of stock now, e.t.c

So, can it be possible in future to purchase ET own sensors (doesn't matter it will be optical or not) for RTH and flight stabilization?

It is will be possible to RTH or stabilize Flying Wings models like Toro or Swift?

Thanks a lot!
-- Sergey
You can buy the equivalent sensor here:
http://store.diydrones.com/ProductDe...ode=SE-0002-01
tychoc is offline Find More Posts by tychoc
Old Jul 31, 2009, 09:51 AM
Naza, Rabbit, FF, MWC, FY
Saint-Petersburg Russia
Joined Jun 2008
186 Posts
Thank you for the hint tychoc but it too expensive for me, compared to the cost of FMA sensor head!
RCWingFlyer is offline Find More Posts by RCWingFlyer
Old Jul 31, 2009, 09:56 AM
Austin, TX
Joined Feb 2006
1,153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWingFlyer
Thank you for the hint tychoc but it too expensive for me, compared to the cost of FMA sensor head!
Maybe they can sell you just the XY sensor and leave the Z sensor out? You don't need that one for the ET OSD.

-tychoc
tychoc is offline Find More Posts by tychoc
Old Jul 31, 2009, 02:54 PM
Naza, Rabbit, FF, MWC, FY
Saint-Petersburg Russia
Joined Jun 2008
186 Posts
I wrote a letter to them... Thanks for the idea!
RCWingFlyer is offline Find More Posts by RCWingFlyer
Old Aug 01, 2009, 12:13 AM
Live FPV or Die
Montreal,Canada
Joined Feb 2002
3,986 Posts
I just hook up my new data recorder and osdpro, I got two questions:

all the data and graphic generate by the osd waves when I check the picture in my goggle or directly on the TV, I mean they slightly move from left to right, sometime they waves clearly, other time it harder to see. I can upload a video if neccessary. Is it normal ? ( I don't think so)

Also when I plug the main battery (I use only one 3S, 2100mah to power all the plane) I first see the Eagletree logo at startup, but just before this first screen disappear to let the normal osd display, I got the message "no receiver detected" my receiver is connected, what I do wrong?

the receiver slot aileron and elevator are plug to the osdpro AILERON IN and ELEVATOR IN and the two servos are connected to AILERON OUT and ELEVATOR OUT. I also plug the receiver rudder slot to the data recorder with the "Y" connector lead to power the data recorder from the receiver. The receiver is power from the BEC inside my ESC by the throttle lead.
VRflyer is offline Find More Posts by VRflyer
Old Aug 01, 2009, 01:33 AM
SPL
Joined Aug 2008
103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo360
OK bill my RX has Rssi analog, look the datasheet is not compattible?

Bill sorry for all question

This is the RSSI of my RX

And this is the datasheet of controller in my RX:
http://www.cdiweb.com/datasheets/mic...S2724-F-03.pdf
Neo360, and where do you connect to output into the OSD? into the temp input?
SPL is offline Find More Posts by SPL
Old Aug 01, 2009, 04:39 AM
Joined Jul 2009
805 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPL
Neo360, and where do you connect to output into the OSD? into the temp input?
I dont know!
Neo360 is offline Find More Posts by Neo360
Old Aug 01, 2009, 04:19 PM
Pseudo-Pilot
Grand Blanc, MI
Joined Oct 2005
130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRflyer
all the data and graphic generate by the osd waves when I check the picture in my goggle or directly on the TV, I mean they slightly move from left to right, sometime they waves clearly, other time it harder to see. I can upload a video if neccessary. Is it normal ? ( I don't think so)
I have always seen the same thing with mine, although it only happens with the menus on and I have never noticed it while flying.
emagnee is offline Find More Posts by emagnee
Old Aug 01, 2009, 04:21 PM
Joined Feb 2007
1,278 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by emagnee
I have always seen the same thing with mine, although it only happens with the menus on and I have never noticed it while flying.
Mine does this as well, same behavior, only when menus are on, not during normal flight.
Carlyle Harper is offline Find More Posts by Carlyle Harper
Old Aug 01, 2009, 04:43 PM
Live FPV or Die
Montreal,Canada
Joined Feb 2002
3,986 Posts
I think the waving is related with the camera we use, or perhaps because the video wire are not sheild, i will find it I'm patient.
VRflyer is offline Find More Posts by VRflyer
Old Aug 01, 2009, 05:25 PM
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT!!!
AZ
Joined May 2006
4,906 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyle Harper
Mine does this as well, same behavior, only when menus are on, not during normal flight.
Mine does the same thing
G-unit is offline Find More Posts by G-unit
Old Aug 01, 2009, 05:43 PM
Manchester
Joined Jul 2008
464 Posts
mine too...

Its only in the menus, and not on the "live" screen. Sounds like it cant be a fault, but rather a "feature"

Dont think its the cams or wiring, as we all have different setups, i bet its something in the firmware.... Bill ?
cvandenb is offline Find More Posts by cvandenb
Old Aug 01, 2009, 06:07 PM
Electric Addict
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Apr 2002
3,188 Posts
I had a problem this afternoon while flying... I was tweaking the RTH mode settings and I accidentally entered the safety wizard... the problem is there was no way to get out of it!

Bill, can you please make change that would allow a timeout or another way to exit the safety wizard? I had to land and unplug the battery to get out of that mode (or go all the way through it)

or even better, don't allow us to enter safety wizard mode while flying!
downeym is offline Find More Posts by downeym
Old Aug 01, 2009, 06:18 PM
Pseudo-Pilot
Grand Blanc, MI
Joined Oct 2005
130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeym
I had a problem this afternoon while flying... I was tweaking the RTH mode settings and I accidentally entered the safety wizard... the problem is there was no way to get out of it!

Bill, can you please make change that would allow a timeout or another way to exit the safety wizard? I had to land and unplug the battery to get out of that mode (or go all the way through it)

or even better, don't allow us to enter safety wizard mode while flying!
I did the same thing once
emagnee is offline Find More Posts by emagnee