SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 13, 2013, 12:22 AM
Joined Feb 2013
2 Posts
Hi! ​​Billpa Please help me answer my the osd pro download 10.44 software Guardian Stabilization Expandet horizontal line, AUX1 + AUX2 menu on one side only action, the display GRAPHICE ERROR 00000.EMAIL the SUPPORT Why?
jr4081 is offline Find More Posts by jr4081
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 13, 2013, 08:40 AM
Joined Dec 2012
287 Posts
Ok I have pilfered through a few forums and threads and cannot find a similar problem. I am running dragonlink and ET osd pro. New, just got both. All is working fine except the guardian expander. It doesnt do anything. I have tried different connections just to make sure I had it in the right place but the "stablization" doesnt react or respond to motion. I can get the "live" view to move but it doesnt move the control surfaces as intended. Am I missing something? A step? I can read the manual again but am not sure if I have a bad unit or just not doing something right.
alwaysconfused is offline Find More Posts by alwaysconfused
Old Feb 13, 2013, 08:45 AM
United States, AZ, Lake Havasu City
Joined Apr 2011
34 Posts
just to double check but you did activate stabilization in the osd menus right its off by default. And ran the servo wizard.
blackjackr is offline Find More Posts by blackjackr
Old Feb 13, 2013, 08:48 AM
Joined Dec 2012
287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjackr View Post
just to double check but you did activate stabilization in the osd menus right its off by default. And ran the servo wizard.
I am not sure about the wizard. The stab. setting yes. I was in the middle of dealing with a grandchild running amoke and a 150lb dog going bonkers because the baby was screaming and spilling milk from her sippy cup...so..I dont think I got to the wizard. I will do that after work tonight.
(yes, I know...RC first, grandbabies second)
Thanks for the reply BTW...
Old Feb 13, 2013, 08:50 AM
United States, AZ, Lake Havasu City
Joined Apr 2011
34 Posts
no Problem, and know what you mean. for me had the hardest time programming this just cause had a 130lb lap dog thinking i was sitting on the floor with a laptop cause i wanted to play with him lol.
blackjackr is offline Find More Posts by blackjackr
Old Feb 13, 2013, 08:54 AM
Joined Dec 2012
287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjackr View Post
no Problem, and know what you mean. for me had the hardest time programming this just cause had a 130lb lap dog thinking i was sitting on the floor with a laptop cause i wanted to play with him lol.
lol My oldest dog thinks she is still a lap dog at 103lbs.
I have 4 wolf hybrids and the smallest is 96lbs, biggest is 173lbs.
The grandbabies of course think I am their private junglegym...I dont mind but when you have a soldering iron in your hands and a 3yo wants to be on papa's lap...well its time to unplug the iron..lol
Old Feb 13, 2013, 12:02 PM
FPV junkie
United States, UT
Joined Jan 2011
3,406 Posts
There is a lot going on while trying to learn this new system.

Hint.
You should know about the wizard.

Here's something to do at work.

It is either this or read the manual.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1717573

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysconfused View Post
I am not sure about the wizard. The stab. setting yes. I was in the middle of dealing with a grandchild running amoke and a 150lb dog going bonkers because the baby was screaming and spilling milk from her sippy cup...so..I dont think I got to the wizard. I will do that after work tonight.
(yes, I know...RC first, grandbabies second)
Thanks for the reply BTW...
m_beeson is offline Find More Posts by m_beeson
Old Feb 14, 2013, 03:50 PM
United States, MI, Detroit
Joined Feb 2004
9,092 Posts
Need a little help here. I recently added an airspeed sensor and guardian to my setup. Today I was trying to get it all to work. For some reason the OSD freezes in the startup menu. It still responds to aux1. I can get into the OSD menu normally, but when I exit out of the menu, nothing is displayed. I ensured the OSD is 'on' in the menu, I try to cycle through the 'select' switch to turn the OSD on/off and nothing happens. The guardian also does not work, even though everything is on in the menu. Any ideas? The missing OSD display makes no sense to me..
ashdec87 is offline Find More Posts by ashdec87
Old Feb 14, 2013, 04:48 PM
FPV junkie
United States, UT
Joined Jan 2011
3,406 Posts
The report that stands out to me in freezing was rectified by the advise of Bill

to make sure that your sample rate is set to 10 Hz

It could have been inadvertently set to a a lower bitrate, like 1Hz.

-Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdec87 View Post
Need a little help here. I recently added an airspeed sensor and guardian to my setup. Today I was trying to get it all to work. For some reason the OSD freezes in the startup menu. It still responds to aux1. I can get into the OSD menu normally, but when I exit out of the menu, nothing is displayed. I ensured the OSD is 'on' in the menu, I try to cycle through the 'select' switch to turn the OSD on/off and nothing happens. The guardian also does not work, even though everything is on in the menu. Any ideas? The missing OSD display makes no sense to me..
Old Feb 14, 2013, 05:26 PM
Joined Feb 2004
9,092 Posts
Ya it's set at 10khz
Old Feb 14, 2013, 05:46 PM
Joined Feb 2004
9,092 Posts
Ok I disconnected airspeed indicator and the OSD itself is ok now. But I still can't get the guardian to work. Gain is at default. The little led on the guardian is rapidly blinking. Any ideas?
Old Feb 14, 2013, 07:16 PM
FPV junkie
United States, UT
Joined Jan 2011
3,406 Posts
Quote:
Ok I disconnected airspeed indicator and the OSD itself is ok now. But I still can't get the guardian to work. Gain is at default. The little led on the guardian is rapidly blinking. Any ideas?
I don't remember where it is located exactly,

but in the menu you need to make sure that

"mixing and stabilization"

is activated...

I would think that it is in the guardian menu.
Old Feb 14, 2013, 07:55 PM
Joined Dec 2012
287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_beeson View Post
I don't remember where it is located exactly,

but in the menu you need to make sure that

"mixing and stabilization"

is activated...

I would think that it is in the guardian menu.
Do you mean the menu that comes up on the screen from the OSD or the PC software because I still cannot get the "OSD" menu to come up on my screen. What switch and how do I assign it because I have gone through it a few times and am lost
Old Feb 14, 2013, 08:36 PM
Joined Feb 2004
9,092 Posts
The menus on the pc should be the same as on the OSD. The channel for the aux doesn't matter. If you're using a 3 position, make sure you have the endpoints set to max for that Chanel and the center position is neutral
Old Feb 14, 2013, 09:54 PM
Joined Dec 2012
287 Posts
Quote:
The menus on the pc should be the same as on the OSD. The channel for the aux doesn't matter. If you're using a 3 position, make sure you have the endpoints set to max for that Chanel and the center position is neutral
So far I am still at the "No stabilization or on screen menu" stage. I do not get any menus on the OSD screen. I get nothing. Just the OSD stuff. no menus.

i imagine there is something I haven't done yet. Something I haven't plugged in. Something I missed somewhere in the setup. Some selection I haven't set or toggled somewhere.