HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 27, 2011, 11:14 AM
Joined Oct 2009
38 Posts
any expert can tell me about the new message shown in the "servo deflection'?
I used the 10.04 firmware before(beta version), the value of "P 0 dt 0 d" , after the value of "Th E R G" , I known the 'G' is the gain of stabilzer. what is meaning of that?
Seemed after I used the formal 1004 version FW, the "p150 dT6 d " or value like this , changed in fly, not in RTH.
I am so lucky today, not sure why I trig RTH with alt at 34meters, then full throttle, E=-96, that should be climb, but the plane got down, below 20 meters, the throttle went to lowest , the plane auto landing in my runway, it is so fantastic.
rabit123 is offline Find More Posts by rabit123
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 27, 2011, 02:04 PM
Czech Republic, Prague
Joined Aug 2009
80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapi2 View Post
.... "Graphic Error 0D0000", ....
Out of sync caused by something else.
CzechPilot is offline Find More Posts by CzechPilot
Last edited by CzechPilot; Nov 28, 2011 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Different problem than I suggested
Old Nov 27, 2011, 02:12 PM
Joined Aug 2010
839 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapi2 View Post
Hi Bill,
I have a new issue, "Graphic Error 0D0000", but as you can see in the video, nothing to disturb the guardian, only a cool flight in a very cool day.
I get this twice in my last 5 flights, the problem is that when it happens, EagleEye get completly crazy and change RX every half second. So the Trakking antenna also run crazy.
Fortunatly in this video the plane is returning and arriving to the landing point. Imagine this with the plane far away.
I am running the last 10.04 version.
Any idea?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx-DPRAqfq0

Tku
Eric
One thing I noticed in your video was that your GPS coordinates put you out in the Atlantic Ocean. Maybe you are flying FPV off of a cruise ship

38N 00W (or E00) is out in the ocean. Perhaps the two are related????
thekubiaks is offline Find More Posts by thekubiaks
Old Nov 27, 2011, 09:58 PM
But often down to earth
Oklahoma, USA
Joined Sep 2010
734 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekubiaks View Post
One thing I noticed in your video was that your GPS coordinates put you out in the Atlantic Ocean. Maybe you are flying FPV off of a cruise ship

38N 00W (or E00) is out in the ocean. Perhaps the two are related????
Eagletree doesn't include the minus sign for west longitude. Try coordinates 38 21.8511, -00 32.3453.

Steve
Floater73 is offline Find More Posts by Floater73
Old Nov 28, 2011, 05:05 AM
Joined Aug 2010
839 Posts

Last edited by thekubiaks; Nov 28, 2011 at 06:39 AM.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 06:18 AM
Dead_Stick_7060
España, Comunidad Valenciana, Alicante
Joined Jun 2003
83 Posts
Hi,
I have just check the coordinates of the video with my Google Earth there are correct. There is a small problem with the seconds, it is supposed that the latitude in the beginning of the video is not possible: 38º 21'. 85.94" N !!!
maximum is 59.99"
For info:
There are 3 types of coordinates:
1: degrees, min, sec. like this 39º 28' 5.19" N 0º 20' 33.17" W
(google Earth)
2: decimal degrees like this lat. 39.4681088 lon. -0.3425468
(google Maps)
3: utm (WGS84)
you can use this: http://www.mundivideo.com/coordenadas.htm

and I have been searching for the problem, I have double check my connections and everything is allright, but then I check the camera, and I finally found it, my problem is due to a bad welding of one pin on the main board of the camera Kx181-HQ.
So for me the issue is closed.
Sorry.
zapi2 is offline Find More Posts by zapi2
Old Nov 28, 2011, 06:35 AM
Joined Aug 2010
839 Posts

Old Nov 28, 2011, 10:27 AM
But often down to earth
Oklahoma, USA
Joined Sep 2010
734 Posts
Deleted.
Floater73 is offline Find More Posts by Floater73
Old Nov 29, 2011, 02:12 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,906 Posts
All, I wanted to update you on the status of the beta version of our software. There were some issues reported with 10.08, and none of the issues seemed to be related to any changes in 10.08. Also, a small bug was found in PC live mode with 10.08, so we removed the beta version.

I believe that the issues reported with 10.08 have now been found to be from other causes. Alpha version 10.12 is now posted, here, and a few people are running it now. It has the following changes:

- Fixes RSSI detection when running the PC version of the servo analysis wizard.
- Adds support for getting rid of the slight nonzero airspeed reading when the model is stationary.
- reduces/eliminates inadvertent menu trigger if an Rx glitch occurs during flight.
- greatly reduces or eliminates the occasional "error 0x0D000000/0xA000000" display (but see below).

We'd certainly appreciate help testing the above version, but it's not beneficial unless you are experiencing one of the above issues. And, of course full ground tests should be conducted since it's alpha software.

Zapi, I watched your video before I saw your last post, and was going to suggest there might be a loose ground wire from the camera. The Graphics Error D will appear if the synch signal from the is lost over and over, which will happen in your scenario. Glad you found it!
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 29, 2011, 03:50 PM
Romania,Est Europe
Joined May 2004
69 Posts
Hi Bill
Can you make an upgrade for pan&tilt the emitter antenna(5.8 Ghz little patch) to the ground station, something similar to pan/tilt camera connected to OSD?
Why waist so much energy around...
mamut is offline Find More Posts by mamut
Old Nov 29, 2011, 04:10 PM
Joined Jan 2007
1,813 Posts
Bill,

Question for you. Is the USB connector on the V4 e-Logger a standard mini USB connector or a lesser know one? I purchased one and found that I don't have the proper USB cable for it and have to use the 4-pin connection instead.
healthyfatboy is offline Find More Posts by healthyfatboy
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 29, 2011, 04:31 PM
FPV junkie
United States, UT
Joined Jan 2011
3,314 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyfatboy View Post
Bill,

Question for you. Is the USB connector on the V4 e-Logger a standard mini USB connector or a lesser know one? I purchased one and found that I don't have the proper USB cable for it and have to use the 4-pin connection instead.
Standard mini

has to be deep, not the shallow ones.

-Mike
m_beeson is online now Find More Posts by m_beeson
Old Nov 29, 2011, 04:43 PM
ITALY
Joined Aug 2006
392 Posts
Hi
we are doing a bench test for the tracking function using 2 hitec hs645mg on a wood eagle pan/tilt mechanism and we saw that servo seem to have not enough power... in other word when we do a simulation if we push a little the pan movement the pan tilt stops... if we move by hands it, servos have not power... is it normal??
and say that when we test the servos with a servo tester they work fine.. so i don't think it's a problem of the servos..
please help us
brifa is offline Find More Posts by brifa
Old Nov 29, 2011, 04:53 PM
Sam in Virginia
Hampton Virginia
Joined Jul 2005
597 Posts
Ok I have a question about updating the software version. How do you manage all the different software upgrades?
When I first got the ET system I loaded the newest version on my main computer and upgraded everything but that was over a year ago. I just upgraded everything to version 10.4 but I installed the program on my laptop computer so it was the first install. So my question is how do I update my laptop from 10.4 to the new 10.8 ? If I download 10.8 and install it will it install over top and erase 10.4? Or do you install in a different directory and have both 10.4 and 10.8? Do you save your setup file in a folder separate from the ET software and how do you label each file so they don't get mixed up, by date, number. What's your system.
sverlander is offline Find More Posts by sverlander
Old Nov 29, 2011, 04:58 PM
Joined Jan 2007
1,813 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_beeson View Post
Standard mini

has to be deep, not the shallow ones.

-Mike
Hmmm...I guess looking at it, they are the same as they have the same number of contacts. Looking at the outer casing, I guess I took too quick of a look and thought it was not the standard mini connector.
healthyfatboy is offline Find More Posts by healthyfatboy
RCG Plus Member