Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by remoteav8r, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 08, 2008, 02:56 PM
Joined Nov 2005
112 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Tamiya TT-01 DRIFTER

Tamiya TT-01 set up as an AWESOME drifter. Used for about 6 months of relatively infrequent use. The Mamba Max system and radio system in the pictures have sold seperately, so the stock motor and esc will be included. (This is still plenty of power for fun drifting, the MM system was WAY overkill) It has an upgraded aluminum drive shaft with a custom one way bearing on the front end that I made for it (I am a cnc machinist). What this one way bearing does is lets the front wheels keep turning when you lock up the rear brakes, which lets you keep steering control while braking for drifting. It made a HUGE difference in the way the car drifts and handles. It has a black Dodge Charger body on it that I did a purple and blue flame job on. Looks really nice. The rear window is signed by Samuel Hubinette (a full scale world champion drift car driver who drives a Dodge Charger) who I met last summer at a drifting event in West Virginia. I will also include the original Mercedes 190 Evo body that came with the kit, and a Nissan 350Z body that I was turning into a cool looking convertible. The conversion to a convertible is almost done. The wheels on it have pvc pipe used for drifting. Also included will be a 3600 mah Duratrax nimh battery , a 3000 mah Venom nimh battery, a Prophet Plus LCD charger and a second set of wheels with the original street tires on them. Here is a list of everything included and it's value.

**I am asking $125 for everything in the pictures (minus the radio and Mamba Max sytem, but including the stock motor and esc)**

******I will consider splitting it up. If you want a portion, let me know what you want and make me an offer. I REALLY want to unload this thing for cash guys. I need it for a helicopter project! Make me a cash offer! I may just accept it!!*****

Original Costs:

Tamiya TT-01 road car $99

Spektrum DX3.0 radio system $259

Two batteries $70 (roughly)

Prophet Plus LCD charger $69

Dodge Charger body $25

Nissan 350Z body $25

Two sets of custom wheels $25

** roughly $600 originally invested!!
remoteav8r is offline Find More Posts by remoteav8r
Last edited by remoteav8r; Sep 11, 2008 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Forgot to list price...
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 08, 2008, 03:12 PM
Joined Nov 2005
112 Posts
I just updated the ad.... I forgot to list the price the first time... Kind of an important detail!
Old Sep 10, 2008, 12:02 AM
Joined Jun 2006
99 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
I got dibs on the radio if you decide to split it apart. Send me a PM if youre interested.
SuperFlyLoser is offline Find More Posts by SuperFlyLoser
Old Sep 10, 2008, 12:14 AM
Joined Nov 2005
112 Posts
superfly.. PM sent
Closed Thread