HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 03, 2008, 09:25 AM
www.ReaperBrushless.com
Joined Jul 2007
1,868 Posts
New Product
Reaper Brushless

Hey guys

just to let you know the Reapers have arrived .only look if you want to fly the best. all motors approved by www.3DHobbyshop.com the best planes in the world.

scott
www.reaperbrushless.com
The Reaper is offline Find More Posts by The Reaper
Last edited by The Reaper; Sep 03, 2008 at 09:26 AM. Reason: forgot something
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 03, 2008, 01:54 PM
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Joined May 2003
27,197 Posts
I don't want to be picky, but I noticed in your motor charts you give "Current" - for example <13A for the GR20 - but when you proudly list an impressive amount of "Thrust" (1.76lb = 28oz = 800g)... that was apparently measured at 20A/216W. If the motor is rated at/limited to 13A max (say ~135W) then why take it well beyond its reasonable limit just get an unattainable/unsustainable thrust figure??

There are lots of motors one could pour vast amounts of current into and get apparently impressive numbers - but if they fry within seconds... how does that help the "real-world" pilot?
Dr Kiwi is offline Find More Posts by Dr Kiwi
Old Sep 03, 2008, 03:14 PM
www.ReaperBrushless.com
Joined Jul 2007
1,868 Posts
oops

sorry phil

check with the web guy tested current and amps is the continuos. i will have him fix it.

scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kiwi
I don't want to be picky, but I noticed in your motor charts you give "Current" - for example <13A for the GR20 - but when you proudly list an impressive amount of "Thrust" (1.76lb = 28oz = 800g)... that was apparently measured at 20A/216W. If the motor is rated at/limited to 13A max (say ~135W) then why take it well beyond its reasonable limit just get an unattainable/unsustainable thrust figure??

There are lots of motors one could pour vast amounts of current into and get apparently impressive numbers - but if they fry within seconds... how does that help the "real-world" pilot?
The Reaper is offline Find More Posts by The Reaper