HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 01, 2008, 11:58 AM
Pompano Hill Flyers
Miami Lakes, Florida, USA
Joined Mar 2003
8,485 Posts
Discussion
Please post new revelations about Sarah Palin here as they come in!

In order to keep the Sarah Palin threads from overwhelming this forum as more news come in, I suggest that we keep all of these revelations together in this thread. Of course I don't mean that we should restrict this to bad news about Sarah Palin. You're certainly welcome to contribute any good news that comes in as well.

Sarah Palin announced today that her daughter actually did become pregnant out of wedlock after all, although the handful of bloggers on the web that raised the issue were wrong about the details. It turns out that her daughter is currently five months pregnant and unmarried, but it seems Sarah Palin's fifth child isn't really her daughter's child after all.

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...rpc=22&sp=true

I'm sure relieved that I never claimed otherwise.
Miami Mike is offline Find More Posts by Miami Mike
Last edited by Miami Mike; Sep 01, 2008 at 02:07 PM.
Old Sep 01, 2008, 12:01 PM
Suspended Account
land of permaban
Joined Jul 2001
181 Posts
This is no joke!
Gman2 is offline Find More Posts by Gman2
Last edited by Gman2; Sep 02, 2008 at 04:02 PM.
Old Sep 01, 2008, 12:07 PM
Eye Drather Beef Lying
Jacksonville, FL
Joined Aug 2002
2,696 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Mike
Sarah Palin announced today that her daughter actually did become pregnant out of wedlock after all, although the handful of bloggers on the web that raised the issue were wrong about the details. It turns out that her daughter is currently five months pregnant and unmarried, but it seems Sarah Palin's fifth child isn't really her daughter's child after all.

You just repeatedly argued in the other thread as if it were, that's all.

Rick
ElectRick is offline Find More Posts by ElectRick
Old Sep 01, 2008, 12:10 PM
Eye Drather Beef Lying
Jacksonville, FL
Joined Aug 2002
2,696 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman2
[[[[[I'm sure relieved that I never claimed otherwise.]]]]

WHY, there were games being played, and still are.
It's time to close your conspiracy thread now, and issue a public apology to the forum for being an accessory to perpetuating and spreading stupid, desperate internet rumors.

Unless you still believe it. Of course, you'll have to explain how Bristol is five months pregnant after allegedly having a baby four months ago.

Rick
Old Sep 01, 2008, 12:43 PM
Let er Rip
Long Island, NY
Joined Oct 2003
3,111 Posts
Quote:

So what, who cares, I think she will be the next VP. She has my family's vote.
Pilot44 is offline Find More Posts by Pilot44
Old Sep 01, 2008, 12:48 PM
Pompano Hill Flyers
Joined Mar 2003
8,485 Posts
There's so much baiting and deception coming from the Republican Party right now that we can only wait to see what they'll come up with next. You might admire how they've mastered the art of twisted spin and devious psychology, and made a mockery of the principles and goals of free elections, but you have to ask yourself, is this any way for a nation to choose its leaders?

The Republican party is clearly willing to do whatever it takes to hold onto power. Does it seem unbelievable that they might be pulling off a scam that makes the plot of The Sting seem pale in comparison? It's really sad how many gullible Americans there are out there. I thought we were smarter than that.
Old Sep 01, 2008, 01:02 PM
Happy Trees
Colorady
Joined Mar 2005
1,332 Posts
Quote:
The Republican party is clearly willing to do whatever it takes to hold onto power. Does it seem unbelievable that they might be pulling off a scam that makes the plot of The Sting seem pale in comparison? It's really sad how many gullible Americans there are out there. I thought we were smarter than that.
LOL, now thats funny! and hipocritcal! Enjoy your crow!
m4rs is offline Find More Posts by m4rs
Old Sep 01, 2008, 01:02 PM
Eye Drather Beef Lying
Jacksonville, FL
Joined Aug 2002
2,696 Posts
Quote:
It's really sad how many gullible Americans there are out there. I thought we were smarter than that.
I thought you guys were smarter than that too. The plethora of websites and blogs that have sprung up literally overnight, all with this silly (now debunked) rumor as a central attack theme, make me wonder--much to my pleasant surprise.

What's gonna be next? Her hubby is gay? They aren't really married? The other kids are adopted? She has three boobs? C'mon, think creatively, Democrats.

Rick
Last edited by ElectRick; Sep 01, 2008 at 01:41 PM.
Old Sep 01, 2008, 01:26 PM
Alarm Bells Continuing!
Arizona
Joined Oct 2001
276 Posts
As a curious coincident, Obama's mother was 17 when she got pregnant too.
Big Foot 48 is online now Find More Posts by Big Foot 48
Old Sep 01, 2008, 01:29 PM
Pompano Hill Flyers
Joined Mar 2003
8,485 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectRick
What's gonna be next?
Good question, since there's so much being revealed about her all at once. It seems the McCain campaign wants to release as much of the bad news as possible now that the hurricane is distracting everyone and most of it will get buried.

But since you asked, there's this revelation that she claimed to the Republican Party that she opposed the "bridge to nowhere", but now it turns out that she supported it at first, then opposed it only after it was decided that the U.S. government wasn't going to pay the whole cost:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...upporters.html

There's also a rumor that McCain is vetting Sarah Palin now, after it's too late. He supposedly sent a staff of eight people into Alaska to conduct background checks. That rumor is a bit suspicious though, because the word is that they have eight rooms reserved at the Wasilla hotel, but there probably aren't eight rooms at the Wasilla hotel.
Old Sep 01, 2008, 01:31 PM
Suspended Account
land of permaban
Joined Jul 2001
181 Posts
This is no joke!
Gman2 is offline Find More Posts by Gman2
Last edited by Gman2; Sep 02, 2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old Sep 01, 2008, 01:36 PM
Alarm Bells Continuing!
Arizona
Joined Oct 2001
276 Posts
Quote:
but there probably aren't eight rooms at the Wasilla hotel.
Good one!
Big Foot 48 is online now Find More Posts by Big Foot 48
Old Sep 01, 2008, 01:40 PM
Enjoy Life B4U Die!
United States, GA, Powder Springs
Joined Dec 1999
4,250 Posts
Quote:
So what, who cares, I think she will be the next VP. She has my family's vote.
That's funny.

You are actually kidding, right?

LOL!
Buzz_Man is offline Find More Posts by Buzz_Man
Old Sep 01, 2008, 01:44 PM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2000
8,535 Posts
Arbo is offline Find More Posts by Arbo
Last edited by Arbo; Apr 13, 2011 at 07:47 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 01, 2008, 01:47 PM
Eye Drather Beef Lying
Jacksonville, FL
Joined Aug 2002
2,696 Posts
Quote:
Good question, since there's so much being revealed about her all at once. It seems the McCain campaign wants to release as much of the bad news as possible now that the hurricane is distracting everyone and most of it will get buried.

But since you asked, there's this revelation that she claimed to the Republican Party that she opposed the "bridge to nowhere", but now it turns out that she supported it at first, then opposed it only after it was decided that the U.S. government wasn't going to pay the whole cost:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...upporters.html

There's also a rumor that McCain is vetting Sarah Palin now, after it's too late. He supposedly sent a staff of eight people into Alaska to conduct background checks. That rumor is a bit suspicious though, because the word is that they have eight rooms reserved at the Wasilla hotel, but there probably aren't eight rooms at the Wasilla hotel.
Here I sat, thinking some of your more um, radical liberal friends would've learned their lesson about spreading unfounded rumors in the embarrassing aftermath of this rumor being exposed for what it was--a scummy smear attempt.

I see that I was perhaps being too gracious.

That's alright. Keep'em coming. It's your team's hole that's getting deeper, not ours.

Rick