HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jpinn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 31, 2008, 12:57 AM
United States, CA, Poway
Joined Jan 2006
564 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
Wanted
Precision Aerobatics Katana MD or similar

Looking for a good sized aerobatic/3D plane such as the Precision Aerobatics Katana MD. I had an unfortunate incident with my hyperion extra300l today when a beginner turned on his radio without looking at the channel board at the field. Needless to say the poor extra is toast, but I want something bigger and better now. I am also interested in package deals that include more than just the airframe, but not a transmitter or receiver.
thanks for anyone out there who wants to give a spare plane a new home.
jpinn is offline Find More Posts by jpinn
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread