HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Dora Nine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 29, 2008, 03:43 AM
The sky is my playground.
United States, NH
Joined May 2005
7,650 Posts
Discussion
Another addition to the fleet.

After reading how much people liked their Park Zone Vapors, I decided I needed one too. I would have to agree, this a great little plane. For me it really puts the laid back fun back into RC. Much like the Aero Ace did. In less than a week, I have probaby made atleast 35 flights on mine. Thanks to its light weight, the plane is practically unbreakable (due to a crash). I have really enjoyed flying this one. The other night I was out on the my back deck "tormenting" the neighbors cat who was up on her deck. The cat ran out on her back yard and chased the plane like it was some sort of giant moth. The plane was very easy to control and keep just out of the cats' reach. I was having so much fun that I barely had enough juice to fly back to my yard so I could change out the battery.
Another fun thing to do with the plane is to fly with just the tinest bit of breeze, I can then almost hover the plane...sometimes just an inch off the ground. Equally as much fun is just to put the plane into a harrier and hold it still with no relative motion. I can then shake the sticks and make the either of the control surfaces flutter or "wave" to my audience.
The plane isn't with out fault though. It typically takes a couple tries (atleast two) to bind with either the stock controller or the E-Flite CX2 controller I bought the other day on here in the for-sale adds. Once the plane is bound though, she flies just fine and glitch fee.
I'm certain this plane will be in my hangar for some time to come.
Dora Nine is offline Find More Posts by Dora Nine
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 30, 2008, 11:06 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Coastal Maine
Joined Jun 2007
856 Posts
Hey John,
Here is the affore mentioned cat from the cookout the other night.
graphixman is offline Find More Posts by graphixman
Last edited by graphixman; Aug 30, 2008 at 01:09 PM.
Old Aug 30, 2008, 12:13 PM
The sky is my playground.
United States, NH
Joined May 2005
7,650 Posts
It's a shame for the pics that the Varpor is primarly clear (making hard to see in the pic). The posture of the cat tells most of the tale though!
Dora Nine is offline Find More Posts by Dora Nine