SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by vimb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 23, 2008, 09:34 AM
United States, CA, SF
Joined Oct 2007
15 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
For Sale
Dynam Vortex 4-CH Coax RTF Set - Used ($40+sh) + New ($60+sh)

Time to make some space in the apartment.

I originally got two Dynam Vortex coax 4-ch helicopter RTF sets - one to fly and one to scavenge for parts. Turns out these are fantastically tough little birds, so my original one is still in good flying condition and the "spare" one is still brand-new-in-box. These are great beginner helicopters (one of my first) - they're stable and gentle, and the flexible blade grips are very forgiving to close encounters with hard objects or limbs. The used helicopter still flies as well as when I took it out of the box.

Each Set Includes:
  1. Dynam Vortex 4-CH Coax Helicopter
  2. 72MHz 4-CH TX (new on Ch. 18-72.150, used on Ch. 52-72.830)
  3. 4 extra blades (2 upper, 2 lower)
  4. 7.4V 800mAh Li-Po Battery
  5. Battery charger + AC adapter
  6. Manual

The only difference between the new helicopter and the used one is that the used one has some cracks in the nose plastic (from a hard landing, taped over it) and also some cracks in the tail plastic (routed the antenna wire out the back). Pics are attached.

I'm asking for $40+sh for the used one and $60+sh for the new one (paypal strongly preferred). But, if you're local to the Stamford, CT area (or are willing to drive out) and are either getting into the hobby or helping someone else get into the hobby, I'm flexible in price.
vimb is offline Find More Posts by vimb
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 25, 2008, 02:48 AM
Joined Feb 2007
47 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
your new Dynam Vortex coax 4-ch helicopter RTF trade to my Micro-DT with a few of hop ups
including

Team Losi 1/3AAA 150mah 4.8v ni-mh w/charger
BB motor
ball bearings
threaded axles
it needs esc(will include the esc but everytime turn on the esc smoke)
lakona79 is offline Find More Posts by lakona79
Old Aug 25, 2008, 08:06 PM
United States, CA, SF
Joined Oct 2007
15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakona79
your new Dynam Vortex coax 4-ch helicopter RTF trade to my Micro-DT with a few of hop ups
including

Team Losi 1/3AAA 150mah 4.8v ni-mh w/charger
BB motor
ball bearings
threaded axles
it needs esc(will include the esc but everytime turn on the esc smoke)
Unfortunately I'm not into ground vehicles, but thanks for the offer. I have one other offer on the new Vortex - I'm just checking shipping costs before finalizing the deal.
Old Aug 28, 2008, 07:34 AM
United States, CA, SF
Joined Oct 2007
15 Posts
New Vortex set sold to tnflyer1 pending payment. Used one still available.
Closed Thread