HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by stumpeg, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 17, 2008, 02:19 PM
climate best by goverment test
Joined Apr 2002
62 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
For Sale
Epperon TWF PNF

This model was kitted by Brian Courtice a while back. I have been flying it sporadically for about 2 years. It's a wood fuse clad in EPP, covered with Solartex and heavy! The wings are stiff and straight and light, (17-18oz) All up weight is 48-50oz. That is the problem. I made the hardware and modified it a little for greater stiffness. Still, It does on occasion lock up. If the gear were replaced with better Skyking gear available, it would probably work better. I have considered removing the Epp from the wood box to lighten it up considerably. Horizontal held on with nylon screws, vertical had been hot glued to horizontal. The plane also has a homeade canopy spoiler that works quite well. The entire canopy is held on with magnets and a fabric hinge at the front. Plane could use some TLC. There is a great build thread that Brian did, here is the link. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...86#post1406866
$65 shipped lower 48 w/o hitec 5945 servo, $115 with. Elevator servo is an S-148, and I don't recall what the canopy servo is. Both the elevator and canopy servos are included in prices.
stumpeg is offline Find More Posts by stumpeg
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread