3 ParkFlyer 5 Gram HXT500 Servos (2 Sets Available!) $19 Each Set Shipped USPS FC!
These are not the poor quality servos you see on ebay! Those do not contain Taiwan/Japan components. HexTronik (the manufacturers of these servos) have two standards, one is for local sale, and the other is export quality with imported connectors and resin gears from Taiwan and Japan.
Our HXT500 are export only, and not built for the domestic market. These are as strong as the Hitec servos if not stronger as some have noticed.
What you can expect:
1. No play (dead band). Not even mechanical (teeth wag) nor electrical (by off-tolerance el. components in AA51880 ref. design)
2. Highly accurate!
3. Fine-stepping (highly suitable for micro helis and 3D Planes)
4. Fast movement (.10 sec/60deg/4.8V), which makes them perfectly suitable even for heli rudder and 3D servo applications
5. Weight. It is a bit above the spec about 6.5g incl. the connector wire
6. Crash Durability! Perfect for ParkFlyers!
7. Withstands quite high load compared to its size, some are using these instead of the heavier 9 gram servos!
To lock in a set of three please send a PM!
$19 Shipped with delivery conf.
Specs for HXT500 5g Micro Servo
Size : 22.9x11.4x22 mm / 0.9x0.45x0.87 in
Voltage : 3v ~ 6v
Weight: 5g / 0.18oz
Speed : 0.10 sec/60(4.8V)
Torque : 0.8 kg-cm
Working Temp : -30C~60C
Teflon Bushing, 15cm wire, coreless motor
Servo arms & screw included
Confirmed Paypal Please.
Last edited by kctrading; Aug 18, 2008 at 07:24 PM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||Three ParkFlyer 5 Gram HXT500 Servos (3 Sets Available!) $19 Each Set Shipped!||kctrading||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||11||Jul 18, 2008 10:31 PM|
|Sold||Five HXT500 5 gram servos, $25 shipped *NEW PRICE*||JWilliams2||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||2||Mar 02, 2008 09:07 AM|
|Question||Best price on Blue Arrow 2.5 gram servos???||village_idiot||Hot Online Deals||3||Aug 17, 2007 05:44 AM|
|Sold||Three JR DS281 servos & 5 NIP HS-65HB gear sets||billyzelsnack||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||3||Apr 30, 2007 06:46 PM|
|Discussion||Micro 9 and 2.5 gram servos?||straightup||Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models||76||Nov 12, 2006 11:56 AM|