HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 13, 2008, 12:21 AM
Joined Aug 2008
2 Posts
Question
vapor binding troubles

i recently bought a parkzone vapor bind and fly. i went with the bnf version because i already own a blade cx2 transmitter. i bound the tx and the vapor and all went well except my rudder was not getting the full play it was supposed to be getting. im not sure what to do here and need a little help figuring out how to get the rudder to turn completely.

any help possible would be greatly appreciated.
bottomofth9th is offline Find More Posts by bottomofth9th
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 13, 2008, 12:35 AM
Foaming at the mouth..
USA, KS, Topeka
Joined Jul 2008
924 Posts
EDIT: Didn't realize this was a repost from another thread, hence my "vanishing post".. just FYI, its not recommended to post the same thing in multiple threads.. pick a spot and ride it for 24 hours before posting elsewhere if you did not receive help

Yet again, I do not know why I had a post vanish, but to paste it in again:

Watch the rudder servo, see if it appears to be binding up, or if it is getting unobstructed travel. Mine heading both directions, is within 2 millimeters of the end of the groove the slider travels down.

Also, for your vapor when using the LP5DSM, set all dips under the hatch (by red light) to be down.. BEFORE you do that, write down where they currently are, so you can reset them before using on your CX2 (assuming you have one)

~Kev
darksiede is offline Find More Posts by darksiede