HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by lmopar69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 10, 2008, 02:55 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Trader Rating: 57
For Sale
25% Pitts S2B Bipe RTF Local Pick Up 40 miles N of Nashville, TN

Well, my wife is horribly alergic to nitro exaust fumes. So, after thinking long and hard about it, Im going to sell my favorite plane, my 60" span Cermark Pitts S2B. Not to worry, I'll eventually get a new one probably on electric power. Anyway, I LOVE this plane and I LOVE flying it. But, its gotta go.

Pictures were taken about 10 minutes ago with a little help from my daughter.

It has a Super Tiger 3250 with a Pitts muffler on the nose swinging a 18x10 APC prop. It ran like a champ this past winter but has been sitting for about 6 months now. It has WAY more than enough power to go verticle for days with this setup. I dont have time to fire it up right now to check anything. Im certain that it will still run just jim dandy. There are probably 20 or less flights on this motor.

It is completely ready to go, just add your TX. Im not certain anymore what servos are in it, what RX, flight battery or any other details since I have been deployed to Afghaistan for the last 6 months.

I recovered it last summer, and I never got around to finishing the detailing on the covering (pinstripes etc...) It still looks good as is though, but I would like to add more.

The covering is not perfect, but you will not be embarrassed to have this one at the field Im sure. From 10 feet it looks awesome, up close it looks good.

So, dont miss the chance to pick up my little monster Bipe. Pick it up, take it home, charge the flight pack, fuel it up and your flying the same day.

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY about 40 miles north of Nashville, TN (Clarkesville area).

I think its a steal at $375. Pay pal is fine as is cash.

Laine.
lmopar69 is online now Find More Posts by lmopar69
Last edited by lmopar69; Aug 10, 2008 at 03:33 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 10, 2008, 09:01 PM
Muscle Shoals, Al.
Joined Oct 2004
327 Posts
Trader Rating: 51
does the pretty boxer go with it too?? Very nice plane
kissfan is offline Find More Posts by kissfan
Old Aug 10, 2008, 09:10 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
lol, nope, sorry, Hemi the super dog stays. She's a great "flyin dog". LOVES to chase my Super Fly around the yard. Good excercise for her too!

Laine.
Old Aug 13, 2008, 05:12 PM
Practice Makes Precision
United States, MO, Knob Noster
Joined Jun 2006
3,531 Posts
Trader Rating: 81
If only I lived in Tennessee... Seriously, if you ever consider breaking it down and Greyhounding it, lemme know!
TDisaster is offline Find More Posts by TDisaster
Old Aug 14, 2008, 04:38 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
I am now back in Bagram, Afghanistan, however, I may be able to get a buddy to go out to the house, remove the wings and pack it up, but I would guess that just boxing it up and what not would bump the price a bit more. also, Greyhound costs about $50 for shipping too.

Its possible, someone just has to REALLY need me to have it done is all.
Old Aug 15, 2008, 06:57 PM
United States, NJ, Monroe Township
Joined Aug 2006
7,093 Posts
Trader Rating: 286
Wow, NICE plane! Price is great too.

Just wish I lived near you...
BD Flyer is offline Find More Posts by BD Flyer
Old Aug 16, 2008, 11:23 AM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Thanks BD. Wish someone would pick it up from me. I could use the "extra" $$ right now.
Closed Thread