HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Turtle_Flyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 08, 2008, 02:00 PM
Joined Oct 2007
665 Posts
Discussion
Graphics issue with CV

Graphics issue I am having with CV
Turtle_Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Turtle_Flyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 08, 2008, 05:19 PM
Private Pilot, S.E.L.S.
A remote mountain-top sanctuary, somewhere in the NW US
Joined Oct 2007
92 Posts
Thanks, Bill!

I've seen similar problems on some programs on my computer. The real fix is to have Windoze work correctly, but since Bill doesn't return my calls, I've had to find other fixes. A temporary fix that may work... Go to Display Properties->Settings->Advanced. Depending on the graphics card the options will be different at this point. Somewhere, there should be an option to set the level of graphic optimizations. Set it lower and see if it helps. As long as you don't set it too low you probably won't notice the performance difference.

Other than that, try giving Bill a call and see if he can help
DonQ is offline Find More Posts by DonQ
Old Aug 08, 2008, 06:34 PM
Joined Oct 2007
665 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQ
I've seen similar problems on some programs on my computer. The real fix is to have Windoze work correctly, but since Bill doesn't return my calls, I've had to find other fixes. A temporary fix that may work... Go to Display Properties->Settings->Advanced. Depending on the graphics card the options will be different at this point. Somewhere, there should be an option to set the level of graphic optimizations. Set it lower and see if it helps. As long as you don't set it too low you probably won't notice the performance difference.

Thanks for your help. I will try this. P.S. Bill does not work there anymore.
Old Aug 08, 2008, 06:36 PM
Joined Oct 2007
665 Posts
Yak 32 bleed

The Yak 32 bleed in Clearview. Not as bad but still there as it bleeds the reverse when you are belly in.
Last edited by Turtle_Flyer; Aug 08, 2008 at 06:57 PM.
Old Aug 08, 2008, 06:56 PM
Joined Oct 2007
665 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQ

Made no difference for me. Darn, I thought you had something there. Thanks for the help.