HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 02, 2012, 08:22 AM
Joined Apr 2009
10 Posts
Ok i know this thread is old but i have hit a wall!! I feel like the answer to my question is really simple and i am gonna feel like a complete Dumb %#$, But hear goes!! I have an exi 450 sport with the "detrum combo" electronics. pretty much just junked the servos and used the rest. my problem is that all is set up great but when i turn on trottle hold the pitch is correct but the rotors power up. the throttle hold curve is set to default. any idea whats goin on here?
klab233 is offline Find More Posts by klab233
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 02, 2012, 11:47 AM
USA, CA, Red Bluff
Joined Dec 2007
952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by klab233 View Post
Ok i know this thread is old but i have hit a wall!! I feel like the answer to my question is really simple and i am gonna feel like a complete Dumb %#$, But hear goes!! I have an exi 450 sport with the "detrum combo" electronics. pretty much just junked the servos and used the rest. my problem is that all is set up great but when i turn on trottle hold the pitch is correct but the rotors power up. the throttle hold curve is set to default. any idea whats goin on here?

Check and see if the throtle trims are set to zero. Both manual and sub trim.
prop bender is offline Find More Posts by prop bender