SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by BoneDoc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 20, 2008, 01:21 PM
Team 3DHS
San Antonio, TX
Joined Sep 2004
15,632 Posts
Plane,

None of my clinic videos are shot with that camcorder, and hence, none of them has the jaggies. If you know the right setting to make Adobe premiere from not doing that please let me know, as I've tried and failed .

Jadamian, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad that they've helped.
BoneDoc is offline Find More Posts by BoneDoc
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 20, 2008, 01:25 PM
AKA Amraam
Newcastle, England
Joined Feb 2007
640 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneDoc
Plane,

None of my clinic videos are shot with that camcorder, and hence, none of them has the jaggies. If you know the right setting to make Adobe premiere from not doing that please let me know, as I've tried and failed .

Jadamian, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad that they've helped.
I'm not familiar with that program, but I assume you save the project and hit something like "Render as". Under 'Interlacing', try selecting none (also know as 'progressive scan').
Plane Hazza is offline Find More Posts by Plane Hazza
Old Aug 20, 2008, 01:28 PM
Team 3DHS
San Antonio, TX
Joined Sep 2004
15,632 Posts
Tried either way without success .
Old Aug 20, 2008, 05:54 PM
AKA Amraam
Newcastle, England
Joined Feb 2007
640 Posts
Hmm, strange. I don't have GSpot isntalled atm, otherwise I'd check myself, but what CODEC do you use? DivX?
Plane Hazza is offline Find More Posts by Plane Hazza
Old Aug 22, 2008, 03:26 AM
Team 3DHS
San Antonio, TX
Joined Sep 2004
15,632 Posts
NEW VIDEO ADDED to the VIDEO COLLECTION

This was the last flight on Sunday at the 3DH Fly-Low-In

35% Dalton Aviation Extra 260 VIDEO #6

Thanks to An Lee who's behind the camera.
Old Aug 22, 2008, 08:14 PM
OOPS
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,174 Posts
6000 watts!!! RATATATAOOOO!!!!!
Manta1 is offline Find More Posts by Manta1
Old Aug 22, 2008, 08:14 PM
OOPS
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,174 Posts
ok BoneDoc,how long have you been flying rc planes?
Old Aug 22, 2008, 10:25 PM
Team 3DHS
San Antonio, TX
Joined Sep 2004
15,632 Posts
It'll be 4 yrs in October .
Old Aug 23, 2008, 08:20 AM
OOPS
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,174 Posts
is that all?? wow i hope im half as good if my wife aint killed me by then too windy to fly today and rainy
Old Aug 23, 2008, 11:25 PM
United States, PA, Lancaster
Joined Jun 2003
24,141 Posts
Count me as another happy customer of BoneDoc's training videos. I've had a mental block with KE spins for a while...used to fly them fine, but lost it along the way by not practicing them. When BD posted that video, I figured it was good time to get it back. Good video, figured out where I was messing up (rudder) and I'm enjoying them again. Thanks, Josh!
blucor basher is offline Find More Posts by blucor basher
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 23, 2008, 11:28 PM
OOPS
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,174 Posts
well i think you got it down pat!! the one you did tonite in that video was awsome!! i know the basic stick position i think,but every time i take my kat up to do it,i hit down stick,it flips,and i chicken out lolol..
Old Aug 25, 2008, 11:26 AM
Team 3DHS
San Antonio, TX
Joined Sep 2004
15,632 Posts
Thanks Ben. I am humbled by your comment.

At any rate, I got your video of you flying the SHP.

New VIDEO added to the Harrier Clinic
3D CLINIC VIDEO #1d: HARRIER TIPS FROM BEN "BLUCOR BASHER" AND WHAT MAKES THE 47" SHP A GREAT HARRIER PLANE
Last edited by BoneDoc; Aug 25, 2008 at 11:33 AM.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 12:26 PM
OOPS
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,174 Posts
what??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burger Thing
There is something, I just don't understand. You don't see other companies here like Extremeflight, Sebart, PA, etc so bluntly market their products as found here. What is this now? The 3DHS marketing forum?

Bonedoc, at what stage you became a 3DHS marketing muppet?

no muppets here the dude.their customers/fans asked them to do these threads and appreciate them greatly.check them out a little and im sure youll either learn something or be entertained.3hds has a little different customer support maybe than other companys.little more hands on approach. i like it.
Enjoy!but please,no name calling
Old Aug 25, 2008, 01:34 PM
United States, PA, Lancaster
Joined Jun 2003
24,141 Posts
3hds has a little different customer support maybe than other companys.little more hands on approach. i like it.

Thank, Manta, and you nailed it exactly. Anyone can come in here and contribute, some choose to, some don't. There has been a lot of interest in 3D training videos for a long time, BoneDoc is the first RCG contributor to step in and really do it. He happens to be a 3DHS factory pilot. We think he's doing a great job. It might give someone an idea of why chose to sponsor him. There's no grand conspiracy going on here. Shoot...there's not enough money in RC to support any grand conspiracies anyway.

Anyway, if people don't like the way he's doing it, they need to stop complaining about it and do it better themselves. It's very, very easy to sit back and complain - it's much more difficult to get in and do something. If someone wants their own segregated 3D training videos featuring only the brands of planes they like, for pete's sake do it! Make your own videos however you want! Nobody is stopping you. But quit sniping at people who ARE doing it.
blucor basher is offline Find More Posts by blucor basher
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 25, 2008, 01:39 PM
Athens, Texas, United States
Joined Jul 2004
1,669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucor basher
3hds has a little different customer support maybe than other companys.little more hands on approach. i like it.

Thank, Manta, and you nailed it exactly. Anyone can come in here and contribute, some choose to, some don't. There has been a lot of interest in 3D training videos for a long time, BoneDoc is the first RCG contributor to step in and really do it. He happens to be a 3DHS factory pilot. We think he's doing a great job. It might give someone an idea of why chose to sponsor him. There's no grand conspiracy going on here. Shoot...there's not enough money in RC to support any grand conspiracies anyway.

Anyway, if people don't like the way he's doing it, they need to stop complaining about it and do it better themselves. It's very, very easy to sit back and complain - it's much more difficult to get in and do something. If someone wants their own segregated 3D training videos featuring only the brands of planes they like, for pete's sake do it! Make your own videos however you want! Nobody is stopping you. But quit sniping at people who ARE doing it.
I agree wholeheartedly!
ekotil is offline Find More Posts by ekotil