HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by jokeane, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 04, 2008, 10:43 AM
"Spark Chaser"
United States, WI, Middleton
Joined Jun 2004
347 Posts
Discussion
More flights on the Sky Cat

Got a chance to log a few more Sky Cat flights this weekend. I tried new props; an 11x8, 12x6 and an 11x7. I like the 11x7 best. Good balance of speed to thrust.

Also tried some new battery packs from United Hobbies, 2200 3S lipo packs rated at 25C. Very nice performance / value for the price.

Now that I've got majority of the 'bugs' worked out of the 'Cat, I'm really liking it. It handles a bit of wind with no problem. Take offs and landings are easy.

The black and yellow color scheme works pretty well, but I think for a future one I'd go with more to distinguish the top and bottom. More stripes on the bottom of the wings for example.
jokeane is offline Find More Posts by jokeane
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Le Fish aerobatic slope glider
to remove ads between posts