SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 04, 2008, 02:32 AM
Escondido, California
Joined Apr 2007
925 Posts
Discussion
IR tank Smokes after each HIT!

OL Smokey lives, I have been working on this idea for a while now and I finally got it to work! Some of you may remember that I have had a Pershing just sitting around the house, It is my first RC tank, and the dang thing has smoked at least 4 or 5 boards. But before I got it back in service I wanted to get it some extra smoke to come out of it,,,, since it likes smoke so much!! Now after every hit a second smoker unit will emit a little smoke until it is finally dead when it emits a good amount of smoke! Here is a demo of an early test! I think I may ty both of the smoker units to react to this and see how that looks>>?

Tank smokes after being hit! (1 min 10 sec)

The Blitz
Blitzkrieg65 is offline Find More Posts by Blitzkrieg65
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 06, 2008, 08:47 AM
Infinite Zenith
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined Sep 2006
2,467 Posts
genious!
Draven is offline Find More Posts by Draven