HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mecevans, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 03, 2008, 10:44 PM
United States, CA, Monterey
Joined Feb 2006
1,358 Posts
Discussion
i ate it.

see that bike as my profile pic? well i ate it today. was riding back from the valley and a deer decides to jump in front of the road around banked turn. grabbed a handfull of brake, nothing the hill was too steap. i layed it down, hit the gaurd rail easily flying 10 feet down the road and my shoe another 15.so lucky i didnt go over the rail, would have fallen to my sure death.got up ow my butt, arm bleedind with a nice hole(could probubly hide 2 marbels in there). hospital owe stiches.bike totalled.i guess i can dodge crazy drivers but not a real animal on the road.pics later must sleep
mecevans is offline Find More Posts by mecevans
Last edited by mecevans; Aug 05, 2008 at 06:13 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 06, 2008, 08:39 PM
Joined Feb 2006
1,358 Posts
update:

so the CHP officer gave me a ticket for driving unsafe speeds for road conditions, when he was not there and has NO proof. i was driving 35 and posted speed limit was 40! i guess scince im 16 he assumes im inexperienced and i drive like an idiot! i spent 2 years and hundreds of dollars restoring this thing, sad it had to go.im parting out my bike, if you know anyone that needs honda rebel parts let me know. most all parts are in perfect condition.i guess its time for my fourth project bike. (no i didnt wreck the other ones)
Old Aug 09, 2008, 05:19 PM
Joined Feb 2006
1,358 Posts
yum
Old Apr 05, 2009, 02:33 AM
just Some Useless Geek
Chicagoland
Joined Oct 2008
2,541 Posts
These things happen. There are two kinds of riders: those who have asphalt rash and those who will collect asphalt rash.
A Useless Geek is offline Find More Posts by A Useless Geek
Old May 14, 2009, 06:07 PM
Joined Feb 2006
1,358 Posts
mini update. the officer left the CHP so they dropped the entire thing!
Old May 22, 2009, 02:58 PM
just Some Useless Geek
Chicagoland
Joined Oct 2008
2,541 Posts
Look for the guy as a security guard at the local mall. Heh.
A Useless Geek is offline Find More Posts by A Useless Geek
Closed Thread