Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by cryhavoc38, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 02, 2008, 01:33 PM
Huckfest or bust!
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined Mar 2007
8,057 Posts
Trader Rating: 193
For Sale
New and unused AR7100R 7 Channel DSM2 Heli Receiver w/RevLimit

Had this pre ordered for some time and have since already purchased a Futaba GV-1 governor and a Spektrum Voltage regulator so I don't see myself pulling the GV-1 from my TREX 600.

Although this receiver would greatly simplify my electronics package, I've spent too much time getting everthing setup to use what I have already installed.

its brand new, still hard to get and I've only looked at the parts and pieces that come with the kit. Everything is still sealed in their bags. I have not applied power to anything.

it has a second port for you to install another satellite receiver.

So if you have a Nitro bird, or even a larger Electric Heli, this is a very cool receiver/voltage regulator/ rev limiter combo (rev limit is for a nitro bird)

price is $195 shipped usps priority.

I paid $238 and change for it.

Paypal accepted with no fee to the buyer

PM me with your interest.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...dID=SPMAR7100R

AR7100R 7 Channel DSM2 Heli Receiver w/RevLimit

Key Features
  • Includes integrated RevLimit RPM limiter with revolutionary backplate sensor for glow engines
  • Internal 5.2V 2A regulator for rudder and Aux 2 (for Gyro)
  • Has both regular straight-through input-output connections and an internal 5.2V 2A regulator for the gear and throttle channels
  • Includes one internal receiver and one remote receiver with a port for an optional second remote receiver
  • Compatible with all Spektrum and JR DSM2 radio and module systems
  • Two failsafe modes
  • Fail-on switch included
Overview

The AR7100 is Spektrum’s first purpose-built receiver designed specifically for demanding heli applications. The combination of a primary internal receiver and secondary remote receiver allows the AR7100 to be installed in the best possible configuration for high-performance heli's, while exposing the receiver to the greatest possible RF signal at all times. Additionally, the AR7100R features Spektrum’s integrated RevLimit RPM limiter which provides the consistent rotor speed needed for outstanding 3D performance. Complete with two user-selectable failsafe modes, a built-in 5.2V 2A voltage regulator and EC3 connectors, the AR7100R is the best choice for heli pilots looking to add the safety, security and clarity of Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology to their aircraft while reducing the amount of on-board equipment and simplifying installation.

The AR7100 and AR7100R offer the benefits of multiple components in one compact unit, keeping your installation neat and simple.

Specs
  • Type:Full Range Heli Receiver
  • # of Channels:7
  • ModulationSM2
  • Band:2.4GHz
  • Dimensions (WxLxH):47.3 x 40.2 x 14.2mm
  • Weight:32.5 g
  • Voltage Range:6.0 to 10.0 volts
  • Antenna Length:Main RX: 30mm (1) Remote RX: 30mm (2)

cryhavoc38 is offline Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Last edited by cryhavoc38; Aug 02, 2008 at 06:03 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread