HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old May 18, 2010, 07:51 PM
BH CSR
Joined Mar 2010
413 Posts
Pete's parents do not own Banana Hobby, and yes, Pete is actually employed BY Banana Hobby, not the other way around.

This thread will be closed in a short matter of time as it is now serving no purpose in further improving anything. It is sad for those that actually use this forum to resolve problems.

Out of curiosity, did you know that one does not have to have an order or experience with a business to submit a complaint with the BBB? Did you know that I had quite a few BBB complaints that I responded to that were only because of the number of complaints and those people did not have an order or experience with us, and their only complaint was that we have a lot of BBB complaints and RCGroups said we're being investigated by the FBI? (We are not nor ever were being investigated by the FBI BTW).

Some things that Banana Hobby has improved over the past year that I can recall right now off the top of my head:

1.) Increased phone lines to better accommodate callers from a total of 4 to 16.
2.) Increased the customer service department by about 300%.
3.) Increased the shipping department by about 100%.
4.) We now have an inventory system.
5.) We now have a phone system with a directory.
6.) We now have operators to transfer calls to the appropriate person.
7.) We now have an intercom system in our building for appointments.
8.) Our show room is now under construction.
9.) Our website is being updated in a timely fashion.
10.) Orders are being shipped on time.
11.) Our charge back rate has decreased to the point where that is no longer my sole responsibility, as we have had one total in the past week.
12.) We have a new merchant account.
13.) Our new website is under construction.
14.) We have a toll free number for international callers.
15.) We now have a long distance calling plan so we can call international buyers.
16.) Our wholesale department is in the works.
17.) RMA's are being processed within the allotted time frame.
18.) We have a training program for our employees.
19.) I am here, on RCGroups in order to better assist our VALUED CUSTOMERS and those who are interested in Banana Hobby.
20.) We are supporting celebrity pilots.
21.) Our office has moved to a larger location in order to accommodate the larger number of employees.
22.) We have departments. Not one person doing everything.
23.) Emails sent to the service inbox are being replied to within one business day.
24.) Each customer service representative has their own email address.
25.) A new phone system altogether is in the works.
26.) Our warranty and policy has been revised.
27.) We have an English major working on revising all text on our website in order to ensure it is all correct for the new website.

There are many more improvement that have already been made, and still many more to come. I am sorry that you are still not happy with Banana Hobby. There is no need to answer my previous questions, I really only have two sincere questions for you.

1.) Do you have an order with Banana Hobby?
2.) How can I resolve your problem with Banana Hobby?

That is what I am here for. If you don't tell me what the problem is there is no way that I can fix it.

Thank you,

Saralyn C.
Not Pete's Alter Ego, Simply a Co Worker of Pete
Banana Hobby
Saralyn C. is offline Find More Posts by Saralyn C.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2010, 07:58 PM
Sunny SoCal!
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
One step forward, 3 steps backwards. We will not put up with the people that do nothing but bash. The main moderators will have them banned. Not BH support personnel. Thread closed.
banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby
Closed Thread