HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Oct 28, 2009, 03:41 PM
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Aug 2006
61 Posts
Do not have it, would have to take it, perhaps later.
Thanks.
Okinchi is offline Find More Posts by Okinchi
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 28, 2009, 05:02 PM
Let the vortex pull my weight.
Joined Aug 2009
287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okinchi View Post
Nothing... found ref. back to BH.
I will risk it... pay with PayPal, if wrong part will request money back... not sure if this works though.
Here is a 4600kv inrunner:
http://www.aeromicro.com/catalog/gws...rs_5357887.htm

A 4200kv:
http://www.robotmarketplace.com/prod...-EFLM1100.html
Hasek is offline Find More Posts by Hasek
Old Oct 28, 2009, 05:43 PM
San Marcos, CA
Joined Aug 2009
2,795 Posts
I question if BH's activity is legal. I have my own business and I believe I saw a merchant and industry codex when I signed the LLC contract with the State Of California.

At least we, as the consumers, have the power to shutdown the business - just don't order from them and spread the word.

I am still waiting for an answer from Pete since 3 weeks :-(
flyandi is online now Find More Posts by flyandi
Old Oct 28, 2009, 07:18 PM
Blade assassin
USA, LA, Lake Charles
Joined Jul 2008
594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyandi View Post
I question if BH's activity is legal. I have my own business and I believe I saw a merchant and industry codex when I signed the LLC contract with the State Of California.

At least we, as the consumers, have the power to shutdown the business - just don't order from them and spread the word.

I am still waiting for an answer from Pete since 3 weeks :-(

He hasn't had any activity since the 6th from his profile page.
primer is offline Find More Posts by primer
Old Oct 28, 2009, 07:56 PM
Joined Aug 2009
287 Posts
Last edited by Hasek; Nov 27, 2009 at 09:58 AM.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 09:50 AM
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Aug 2006
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasek View Post
Thanks. Both are wrong. The motor I have is an outrunner and looks like this one on ebay, search for this item: 330371635597
Where you only can see it in the EDF...
Thanks anyway.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 03:52 PM
Joined Aug 2009
287 Posts
Quote:
Thanks. Both are wrong. The motor I have is an outrunner and looks like this one on ebay, search for this item: 330371635597
Where you only can see it in the EDF...
Thanks anyway.
Sorry about that.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 05:51 PM
San Marcos, CA
Joined Aug 2009
2,795 Posts
Hi Hasek,

You are right. I knew about all the BH issues before and still ordered with them. I couldn't believe that it is really that bad. I found a few threads where people said that there were lots of problems but everything got better with BH. Well, apparently nothing has really changed and looking at the newer threads, it seems that it is the same picture overall again.

Well, I learned my lesson and have the experience now. I don't complaint, because I expected that it will go like this, but still I am disappointed. I am very against shady business practices.

Anyway, I will not give up.

Thanks,

Andy
flyandi is online now Find More Posts by flyandi
Old Nov 01, 2009, 04:18 PM
Joined Oct 2009
7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana hobby View Post
Hey there pilots! My name is Pete and I have been with Banana Hobby for a little over 2 months now. I am in charge of the technical support/sales/marketing here at Banana Hobby. I am here to make this Hobby a better experience for everyone and to offer one on one support for all the products we carry. I assure you that I am here to make a difference and to provide the best customer service in technical issues and customer support that I can offer. I have very extensive experience as a competition pilot in helicopters, 3D aircraft's (up to 42%), Turbines, sailplanes, to RC Cars. How can I offer my services to you, please post here! I will be checking these Forums on a regular basis. I will do my best to answer your questions and concerns to my best ability in a timely manner. I believe customer support starts with each customer I can come in contact with and provide assiatance on a one on one basis. Feel free to check out our site:

www.bananahobby.com or come check out my youtube channel at :
www.youtube.com/user/bananahobby

Thanks everyone!!

~Pete
Hey Pete, I am looking to buy my first edf jet and would like the A-10 or F-117. Which of these would you say is the easier to fly and most durable.
Thanks,Ted
55alive is offline Find More Posts by 55alive
Old Nov 01, 2009, 04:56 PM
That'll hold until ...
Hampton Roads Va.
Joined Oct 2004
3,560 Posts
Buy both and you'll have a slight chance of getting one working airframe ready to fly.
swatson144 is offline Find More Posts by swatson144
Old Nov 06, 2009, 03:33 PM
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Aug 2006
61 Posts
Quote:
I know.
Now... it comes even better! Still need the original 4300kv out runner for the 6ch A10 (shaft bent). Where to get it quickly? looks like no other option, just BH!
Thanks.

This one is for everyone's amusement, an example of unlimited stupidity, stupid hope, darn idiotic stubbornness ? - or WTH is wrong with me?
So… I needed this motor…. Went back to the web site..yes, the BH one. Spent an hour on the phone waiting... In the mean time… I see the new A10…
So I got someone, ordered the motor, AND THE PLANE.
And guess what, that was on the 28th…of Oct. In the meantime, they lost the shipping (well, not BH , UPS, so they say) - and nothing else happened. If you are LOL now- I do not mind. I deserve it, and anyone else who does not understand…. YOU WILL GET SCREWED if you try to buy from BH! That is amazing, and works every time - but try it out on your own, go ahead...
Last edited by Okinchi; Nov 06, 2009 at 03:49 PM.
Old Nov 06, 2009, 03:49 PM
That'll hold until ...
Hampton Roads Va.
Joined Oct 2004
3,560 Posts
you should just order from them again. Not even BH can screw up 3 orders in a row....Or can they? Folks stay tuned for the next exciting episode of PT Barnum was right!

Steve
swatson144 is offline Find More Posts by swatson144
Old Nov 06, 2009, 04:00 PM
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Aug 2006
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatson144 View Post
you should just order from them again. Not even BH can screw up 3 orders in a row....Or can they? Folks stay tuned for the next exciting episode of PT Barnum was right!

Steve
Steve,
You mean order again..? Yeah, that would be an idea... HAHAHA!!! Great, why didn't I do it right away! Fantastic!
Old Jan 29, 2010, 01:25 PM
Toronto, Canada
Joined Jan 2010
13 Posts
Hey Pete, I finally recieved today my F-117 , it looks sick!! I have to ask you, where would I set up the RX ? I dont know where to place it, also is there any advice you can give me with setting up the F-117? its the RTF verision.

Lenny
freshflyer007 is offline Find More Posts by freshflyer007
Old Jan 29, 2010, 07:29 PM
Toronto, Canada
Joined Jan 2010
13 Posts
PETE!!!! you guys screwed up man with the order, not cool man. I got the plane and didnt realize that you sent me the one I DID NOT WANT!! I wanted the F117 with the flag on the bottom and not the all black one, thats what you sent., Im sorry but I know you dont care and I dont think I will ever order from you guys again,. Thanks.

Lenny
freshflyer007 is offline Find More Posts by freshflyer007
Closed Thread