SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old Oct 03, 2009, 07:31 AM
Right here
Joined May 2009
11 Posts
Hi Pete:
You seem like a stand up guy; and I wish your company all the best in its growth. I bought the BlitzRcWorks A-10. It's a beautiful plane. I called the toll free number and it will not place me in a que to be waited on. I need a replacement retract for the right gear. The one that came with it is jammed and will not operate. After two hours in the chat room the guy said I could call and get a technician. I did, and the toll free number is a farce. You should take it down or install a que that tells you how long before a live body will help your customer. I never got a technician and I never have gotten the retract. I still have not flown it. It looks great just sitting there.
In addition to taking down the toll free number that doesn't work, there is another thing that might help you growing process.
That is a 30day warranty period for the buyer. Every manufacturer in America offers that regardless of the issue. For example, I bought a Radian Glider from ParkZone. When it came in, it had a defective fuselage. I called and had one within a week. No questions asked. Their response to my issue did not include a two hour chat room visit where the guy demanded that I send pictures. They simply replaced the defective product and made a customer happy enough that I have since bought three other planes from them. As well, I recommended them to a friend who has bought 5 more planes from them. Parkzone simply engaged the 30 day warranty on the purchase and sold 8 more planes for a $32 fuselage.
aileronjack is offline Find More Posts by aileronjack
Last edited by aileronjack; Oct 04, 2009 at 02:09 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 27, 2009, 01:12 PM
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Aug 2006
61 Posts
Hi guys, I'm new here, new customer for BH and hope that this thread still 'works'.
I am writing because I'm getting desperate with my issue.
Just working on a A10 (the $299, 6 ch. one, with the 4300KV EDF's), that I bought about 2 months ago.
One of the EDF's came either with a bent shaft of the motor and the unit with the EDF's came glued together! How is this possible?
What I need is a new motor with adapter. I'm even willing to buy it, but which one? The spare part lis on the web site is pointing to a in runner motor, mine is out runner!- BUT ON THE PHONE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO COME TROUGH!
SO I'M STUCK!!! The chat did not help, the lady could not find the order.
What now? Please advise!

OK, just now I'm talking to support. Because it is more than 30 days... I have to pay fot the motor and adapter. great.
Pete,
what do you say to that!
Thanks.
Okinchi is offline Find More Posts by Okinchi
Old Oct 27, 2009, 01:32 PM
Pa.
Joined Mar 2009
837 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTimeRCer
Do you really think the "Better Business Bureau" gives "F" ratings to companies with only a few unhappy customers. To do business with BH after reading all these postings would make one either stupid, ignorant, or nieve.

the bbb is not the only ones given F rating ..bh has way to may problems for me to even think of placing a order with them but he is not alone many others out there to beware of ""wtsbcon""
dude7422 is offline Find More Posts by dude7422
Old Oct 27, 2009, 10:33 PM
Blade assassin
USA, LA, Lake Charles
Joined Jul 2008
594 Posts
Not pointing finger at anybody, but I do have a question. Why would anybody order from Banana Hobby? There are to many threads to count on this forum about the problems people are having with them. I honestly don't understand. I will never order from them, no matter how good the price is. I order from certain places. They may not be the cheapest out there, but I get my merchandise without having to call a toll free number and get the run around. Heck, I ordered a heli conversion kit from Ka planes and received the kit in good time. I was putting it together and stripped a couple of screws and needed different bearings. I emailed them one night. The next morning I had a reply. They shipped the bearings and the screws that I needed for free, WITHOUT me asking. That's customer service! Most of the time when I order from heli-direct, my parts arrive within 5 days. If I have questions, they answer them. If I have problems, they fix them. I give Pete credit for trying to fix the problems, but to be honest the problem is the owner. Seems he only cares about the money, because he hasn't fixed the problems. It wouldn't take very many unsatisfied customers for me to have a very serious talk with my employees. Pete, sooner or later you'll come across this post. Send your boss an email with a link to it. Lets see if he cares about his customers. Again Pete, I give you credit for helping some of these people with their problems. But it seems to me that your boss is part of the problem.
primer is offline Find More Posts by primer
Old Oct 28, 2009, 12:20 PM
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Aug 2006
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer View Post
Not pointing finger at anybody, but I do have a question. Why would anybody order from Banana Hobby? There are to many threads to count on this forum about the problems people are having with them. I honestly don't understand. I will never order from them, no matter how good the price is. I order from certain places. They may not be the cheapest out there, but I get my merchandise without having to call a toll free number and get the run around. Heck, I ordered a heli conversion kit from Ka planes and received the kit in good time. I was putting it together and stripped a couple of screws and needed different bearings. I emailed them one night. The next morning I had a reply. They shipped the bearings and the screws that I needed for free, WITHOUT me asking. That's customer service! Most of the time when I order from heli-direct, my parts arrive within 5 days. If I have questions, they answer them. If I have problems, they fix them. I give Pete credit for trying to fix the problems, but to be honest the problem is the owner. Seems he only cares about the money, because he hasn't fixed the problems. It wouldn't take very many unsatisfied customers for me to have a very serious talk with my employees. Pete, sooner or later you'll come across this post. Send your boss an email with a link to it. Lets see if he cares about his customers. Again Pete, I give you credit for helping some of these people with their problems. But it seems to me that your boss is part of the problem.
You are right. I just did not see this plane anywhere else - that's it. But yo are totally right. Service sucks - do not go there again!
Old Oct 28, 2009, 12:31 PM
Blade assassin
USA, LA, Lake Charles
Joined Jul 2008
594 Posts
Okinchi, I wasn't pointing fingers. I just don't understand why people are taking the risk that they are by dealing with them. If people would type banana hobby into their search bar, they would see tons of complaints on them. And frankly, I'm tired of seeing people having problems with them. Something like that could easily run a newbie out of this hobby. Maybe, if people were to stop buying from them for a while it would put a fire under the owners butt and get him to straighten up his company. If not, it's his own fault. But as long as he is making money, I don't think he would care.
Old Oct 28, 2009, 01:05 PM
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Aug 2006
61 Posts
Quote:
Okinchi, I wasn't pointing fingers. I just don't understand why people are taking the risk that they are by dealing with them. If people would type banana hobby into their search bar, they would see tons of complaints on them. And frankly, I'm tired of seeing people having problems with them. Something like that could easily run a newbie out of this hobby. Maybe, if people were to stop buying from them for a while it would put a fire under the owners butt and get him to straighten up his company. If not, it's his own fault. But as long as he is making money, I don't think he would care.
I know.
Now... it comes even better! Still need the original 4300kv out runner for the 6ch A10 (shaft bent). Where to get it quickly? looks like no other option, just BH!
Thanks.
Old Oct 28, 2009, 01:37 PM
Blade assassin
USA, LA, Lake Charles
Joined Jul 2008
594 Posts
It was bent when you got the a10? The one I say on their website for the 6ch A10 was an inrunner brushless motor. Do you have a parts diagram for the A10? If so, look for a parts number for the motor. What is it?
Old Oct 28, 2009, 01:50 PM
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Aug 2006
61 Posts
Quote:
It was bent when you got the a10? The one I say on their website for the 6ch A10 was an inrunner brushless motor. Do you have a parts diagram for the A10? If so, look for a parts number for the motor. What is it?
No do not have the Part no. Just chatting with 'Victoria' on the BH site, she says the in runner is a typo. The plane comes w. outrunner, which I egzamined yesterday. Affraid to order on the web site, they will send a wrong part. Tried to call, 3 times disconnected, the Chat is BS - tells me to order per web site.
Amazing BS!
Old Oct 28, 2009, 01:52 PM
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Aug 2006
61 Posts
Sorry, yes, was bent in a new plane. They will not replace it because i did not tell them this within 30 days. I just did not get to it within 30 days... and initially do not check the motors running.
HA!
Old Oct 28, 2009, 02:01 PM
Blade assassin
USA, LA, Lake Charles
Joined Jul 2008
594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okinchi View Post
Sorry, yes, was bent in a new plane. They will not replace it because i did not tell them this within 30 days. I just did not get to it within 30 days... and initially do not check the motors running.
HA!
There is a part no# on the website. If it's the right part no#, we could seach for it online.
Old Oct 28, 2009, 02:05 PM
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Aug 2006
61 Posts
Right. This is what is says:
6CH BlitzRCWorks A-10 - Brushless Inrunner Motor BLZ-D1416
$28.00
Will google it now...
Old Oct 28, 2009, 02:08 PM
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Aug 2006
61 Posts
Quote:
Right. This is what is says:
6CH BlitzRCWorks A-10 - Brushless Inrunner Motor BLZ-D1416
$28.00
Will google it now...
Nothing... found ref. back to BH.
I will risk it... pay with PayPal, if wrong part will request money back... not sure if this works though.
Old Oct 28, 2009, 02:28 PM
Leduc, AB, Canada
Joined Oct 2008
562 Posts
Quote:
HA!
You have to be kidding!!
Sounds like the old "as seen on tv" ads from the 70s and 80s with the 30 day money back garantee. I'm sure many here can remember those tv money back garantee scams from the past.
Initially, I was ready to give BL the benefit of doubt, but the complaints just keep coming.
I had planned on buying BL's new A-10 and P-38, but after the continuous negative feedback on BL from every RC forum, I think I will pass.
Orvis is offline Find More Posts by Orvis
Old Oct 28, 2009, 03:22 PM
Blade assassin
USA, LA, Lake Charles
Joined Jul 2008
594 Posts
Do you have a picture of the motor? If you do, post it.
Closed Thread