SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old Jan 14, 2009, 04:33 PM
OOPS
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,165 Posts
lol sorry hemi.i think the response was for you.he just knows me a little from earlier on.sorry fer your troubles
Manta1 is online now Find More Posts by Manta1
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 14, 2009, 04:37 PM
Joined Jan 2009
11 Posts
thanks the first cs person ofered to give me the motor but that would not have been fair, i thought a discount on the parts would have been fair, im I wrong?
i know i burned up the parts bu it was assembled poorly.
70hemi is offline Find More Posts by 70hemi
Old Jan 14, 2009, 04:43 PM
OOPS
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,165 Posts
sounds to me the assembly was the cause of the burned up parts..the fellow pete that replied is the one to talk to on this matter..the easiest way is to PM him with all your cust info,and concerns,then give him a day or so to respond...i bet he'll respond
Manta1 is online now Find More Posts by Manta1
Old Feb 09, 2009, 06:05 PM
Joined Feb 2009
4 Posts
How do I set up the receiver and transmitter for the Walkera HM60?
I installed the metal upgrade
viejo70 is offline Find More Posts by viejo70
Old Aug 23, 2009, 10:15 AM
Joined Aug 2009
7 Posts
Pete im thinking about buying the BlitzRCworks Atom 250 and was wondering a couple things:
1. Do you offer Parts for it?, because i didnt see a link on the page.
2.What length are the main blades?
and
3. does the manual have a parts breakdown?

Thanks for your time.
Gatornation151 is offline Find More Posts by Gatornation151
Old Aug 24, 2009, 01:41 AM
speedin n da weeds :)
USA, AZ, Glendale
Joined Feb 2008
595 Posts
Hey Pete I pm you and got no answer sure you're working on other things ,but man I need to know will you guys have a mini f-16 airframe only kit???
sikky is offline Find More Posts by sikky
Old Aug 30, 2009, 01:24 AM
Joined Aug 2009
26 Posts
raghid is offline Find More Posts by raghid
Last edited by raghid; Sep 02, 2009 at 09:14 AM.
Old Aug 31, 2009, 11:09 PM
Joined Aug 2009
3 Posts
Hello Pete and All.

I am new to this all and I started getting interested in this hobby because I saw Pete on youtube. I have been reviewing forum chatter about BananaHobby, it hasn't been nice but this forum allow BH through Pete to respond to as many complaints as possible, which to me will add to a fair decision on my part. Pete can you give any guarantee that most of your issues have been resolved since I would be an international customer and I will be putting out lots of money if I order from you. Especially due to exchange currency rate etc.

To all else on this thread will you recommend BH.
KC
God'sEyes is offline Find More Posts by God'sEyes
Old Sep 01, 2009, 03:07 PM
Sunny SoCal!
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by God'sEyes
Hello Pete and All.

I am new to this all and I started getting interested in this hobby because I saw Pete on youtube. I have been reviewing forum chatter about BananaHobby, it hasn't been nice but this forum allow BH through Pete to respond to as many complaints as possible, which to me will add to a fair decision on my part. Pete can you give any guarantee that most of your issues have been resolved since I would be an international customer and I will be putting out lots of money if I order from you. Especially due to exchange currency rate etc.

To all else on this thread will you recommend BH.
KC
KC,

I can tell you that I take care of each issue as individuals and will continue to do so to my best ability. I know that there is a lot of talk on how bad Banana Hobby may be etc. There is also a flip side to the story where there are thousands of happy patrons. The difference is the people that are happy and out enjoying their purchases, 98% of the time do not post anything. The times where posts start are when an issue has come up where the customer is not happy. I do the best I can to assist each and every issue when they come up. Due to the nature of the products we sell, many of the issues arises from users with no experience and are easily remedied. As for my involvement on the boards, I have not seen any other company on the boards who are on and assisting customers on a daily basis. You see my face on the videos, and I am the same person whom participates on the forums offering my assistance. That is all I can offer. I can not make any promises that airplanes do not crash and boats do not take on any water. I can promise my support and my assistance the best I can in any possible way I can. The decision is yours to make. I appreciate that you did take the time to post and ask about Banana Hobby. The decision is to be made from what you all can see about the company and me. We are going through growing pains, but, we are striving for the better one day at a time.

Pete
banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby
Old Sep 02, 2009, 10:10 PM
Joined Aug 2009
3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana hobby
KC,

I can tell you that I take care of each issue as individuals and will continue to do so to my best ability. I know that there is a lot of talk on how bad Banana Hobby may be etc. There is also a flip side to the story where there are thousands of happy patrons. The difference is the people that are happy and out enjoying their purchases, 98% of the time do not post anything. The times where posts start are when an issue has come up where the customer is not happy. I do the best I can to assist each and every issue when they come up. Due to the nature of the products we sell, many of the issues arises from users with no experience and are easily remedied. As for my involvement on the boards, I have not seen any other company on the boards who are on and assisting customers on a daily basis. You see my face on the videos, and I am the same person whom participates on the forums offering my assistance. That is all I can offer. I can not make any promises that airplanes do not crash and boats do not take on any water. I can promise my support and my assistance the best I can in any possible way I can. The decision is yours to make. I appreciate that you did take the time to post and ask about Banana Hobby. The decision is to be made from what you all can see about the company and me. We are going through growing pains, but, we are striving for the better one day at a time.

Pete
I appreciate your time for your honest answer and I acknowledge the fact that person do tend to talk more bad and those that are good review don't have time to comment because they are enjoying your products. Which I do hope to do with the heli I would be purchasing from your company. One other question it is said in your video you test every item before shipped, does that mean i would expect scratches on the heli or slightly dented packaging when you repack?

Keep putting up your videos on yourtube you are inspiring me.

KC
God'sEyes is offline Find More Posts by God'sEyes
Old Sep 23, 2009, 03:53 PM
Joined Sep 2009
2 Posts
Pete I to got interested in the hobby from your youtube videos. My girlfriend bought me a tornado after several calls to banana hobby. I have never flow RC, but wanted something I could grow with. They told her this is the way to go.

She bought the bird and just tried to fly it today, NO FLY. It appears to pushing down in the grass rather than taking off. I called banana hobby they told me to adjust the knob on the top left, turn it slowly to the right. I did at full throttle after about 10 seconds it raised a few inches and came back down.

I called again and they told me to call back at 6:00 est today to speak to a head technician. The main blade does not even look like its going as fast as the tail blade, and kinda makes a high pitch noise.

What bothers me is you claim in the video each unit is tested before being shipped. There is NO way anyone flew this
tordanoNOFLY is offline Find More Posts by tordanoNOFLY
Old Sep 23, 2009, 05:47 PM
Joined Sep 2009
2 Posts
got on the phone at 4:02

on the phone at 6:02 placed on hold to 6:42
tordanoNOFLY is offline Find More Posts by tordanoNOFLY
Old Sep 25, 2009, 02:41 PM
United States, CA, Ontario
Joined Mar 2002
7,650 Posts
Banana people , ive been to your web site and seen you at the shows , you have a lot of products that i would buy , BUT , all the problems i read about your customer service keeps me away , i pretty sure others feel the same , any chance of you changing your ways ? like is said , a happy customer will tell 5 people , a mad one will tell 50.....Dennis
Dennis Everett is offline Find More Posts by Dennis Everett
Old Oct 02, 2009, 09:21 PM
Joined Oct 2009
1 Posts
Your new F4 Phantom

Dear Pete, When you make your next mod on the new F4 90mm...Please move the nose wheel to the front and have it move aft for retraction for more realism. This can't be that big of a deal. Plane looks great. Just retired with 26,800 flight hours and YES, I flew in Vietnam..but I flew the A4 SkyHawk. And only 47 hours in the F4 Phantom. If you ever need any technical info, I still have my NATOPS manuals.
Ckairman is offline Find More Posts by Ckairman
Old Oct 02, 2009, 10:28 PM
Chelsea, Michigan, United States
Joined Sep 2009
40 Posts
Do you really think the "Better Business Bureau" gives "F" ratings to companies with only a few unhappy customers. To do business with BH after reading all these postings would make one either stupid, ignorant, or nieve.
HiTimeRCer is offline Find More Posts by HiTimeRCer
Closed Thread